Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liberty Mutual- Witness (No Video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 1:50am
Sponsored Links

ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 12:47am
I saw the one with the biker, he has is calves insured. So damn stupid and it's increasingly obvious they are trying to be like Geico. As in trying to be "funny." Simply put, it's not.

(0)(0) View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 2:21am
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 6:40am
add
/ad/< ="" width="14" height="14">
verb
verb: add; 3rd person present: adds; past tense: added; past participle: added; gerund or present participle: adding
join (something) to something else so as to increase the size, number, or amount.
"a new wing was added to the building"
synonyms:attach, build on, join, append, affix, connect, annex; More
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 6:53pm
The biker, the reporter, the disguised man...I hate them all. Constantly, one of those three is airing on television, followed by the ever-stupid jingle. Wish liberty-liberty-liberty would throw their commercial reels into the harbor. I guess they are trying to be as stupid as Flo & Jamie, or the countless mascots that GEICO has. I've seen them much more now that I went back to pay-TV (albeit this time I'm on satellite instead of sucky Spectrum).
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic