Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ancestry Holiday Sale- Kelly Ripa (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ancestry Holiday Sale- Kelly Ripa (video)
    Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 5:47pm
Like this toothpick of a woman is going to get me to donate my DNA!

I AM'S WHAT I AM'S!

Sponsored Links

Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 3:27am
I cannot stand Ms. Ripa. Does anyone fancy her? If so, why? 
One man gathers what another man spills
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 5:46am
Hey, I'd do her.  If she'd let me.   LOL  (That won't happen in this universe, though...)

Now as to the stupidity of the ad...
She says she's "74% Italian" and didn't know that until the DNA test, which raises some questions.
>  Unless she was raised in an orphanage, wouldn't simply asking her parents or g-parents where they came from be easier?
>  Is it possible neither her mom or dad are of Italian stock?  If this is the case, her mom has some splainin' to do!  Embarrassed
>  Showing the "migratory path" her ancestor(s) took was not selling point to be taken seriously.  Really?  A shipping route or airline flight path from Italy to America?  Or maybe they flew over by flapping their arms, or swimming?
Ermm
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

Allow me to cast my vote. I have never been able to stand Ms. Ripa.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 5:04pm
I love how these DNA company ads show people dressing and acting like total stereotypes of whatever 5% background they allegedly came from LOL
(I don't trust the results are always accurate)

usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by jnoble jnoble wrote:

I love how these DNA company ads show people dressing and acting like total stereotypes of whatever 5% background they allegedly came from LOL
(I don't trust the results are always accurate)

I'm still stuck on the idea of giving some company my DNA.  That's probably just paranoia, but I wouldn't feel comfortable.  It's a popular thing to do, though.

I have no idea who this spokesperson is.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 5:49am
Quote I'm still stuck on the idea of giving some company my DNA.  That's probably just paranoia, but I wouldn't feel comfortable.

Especially since you essentially sign away your rights to them if you do.  And the police are now starting to use the database to find DNA matches with crimes.  So, not paranoia, but justifiable caution, what with the way your personal data could be misused/abused...
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 2:37pm
I was off one morning and caught her morning show with that d-bag Ryan Seacrest (Who should seriously just come out of the closet already) , Jesus what a painful unwatchable mess. 

She's hot, I won't deny that...but comes off completely fake to me - friendly on TV and then off the air...with the attitude that everyone is pond scum compared to her. Which seems to go back decades. I still remember this local kid at my high school, Jerome that was on this goofball dancing show back in the 80s, early 90s called "Dancing on Air" local Channel 17 - then was picked up by USA Network (Dance Party). Filmed in Philly, like some updated "hip" American Bandstand at the time. I never understood it, a TV show watching people dance. WTF is the point of this?

Anyway. Ripa was a very popular regular on this show and acted like such an obnoxious diva.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote I'm still stuck on the idea of giving some company my DNA.  That's probably just paranoia, but I wouldn't feel comfortable.

Especially since you essentially sign away your rights to them if you do.  And the police are now starting to use the database to find DNA matches with crimes.  So, not paranoia, but justifiable caution, what with the way your personal data could be misused/abused...
DNA could result in major problems. The NAZIs "discovered" many German citizens with a drop of Jewish blood through immigration and birth records. I have a few relatives who have researched those type of records going back to 1830 and shared the information with me. I'm a pretty common mix of French, English, Irish, and German. I really don't care if I am 1/1024th Cherokee. 
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 2:55am
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

I was off one morning and caught her morning show with that d-bag Ryan Seacrest (Who should seriously just come out of the closet already) , Jesus what a painful unwatchable mess. 

She's hot, I won't deny that...but comes off completely fake to me - friendly on TV and then off the air...with the attitude that everyone is pond scum compared to her. Which seems to go back decades. I still remember this local kid at my high school, Jerome that was on this goofball dancing show back in the 80s, early 90s called "Dancing on Air" local Channel 17 - then was picked up by USA Network (Dance Party). Filmed in Philly, like some updated "hip" American Bandstand at the time. I never understood it, a TV show watching people dance. WTF is the point of this?

Anyway. Ripa was a very popular regular on this show and acted like such an obnoxious diva.

You had me laughing hard! I agree DB Seacrust should just come out of the closet. Maybe then he could hook up with that obnoxious lisping Fios Nerd. Ripa is hot, I'd go down for the count... Never happen. She just comes off retarded doing those bad Italian accents. If I never saw this commercial and just heard it, I'd think that Ripa was some poor Downs Syndrome woman being exploited on a commercial.
I approve this message.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 3:39am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

DITTO

For one thing--at this stage in her life-too made up and bony. Two--loves Ryan Seacrest so shes a fag hag. Three? Really thinks shes 'funny' (the end of the ad) and Four--man did she rag it up when Michael left that sh*te fest of a show that used to be Squeegis and Krappy Lee
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

DITTO

For one thing--at this stage in her life-too made up and bony. Two--loves Ryan Seacrest so shes a fag hag. Three? Really thinks shes 'funny' (the end of the ad) and Four--man did she rag it up when Michael left that sh*te fest of a show that used to be Squeegis and Krappy Lee

I guess, it's all personal preferences. Ms. Ripa has some nice albeit skinny legs and cute feet. I bet this South Jersey Guidette doesn't disappoint between the sheets. A shame she's a fag hag for Squeelcrest who will probably be doing his effeminate white bread broadcasting till he's 111 years of age. The good die young. Squeelcrest isn't ne of them.
I approve this message.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 2:28pm
The good die young.

Squeelcrest isn't one of them.

PLEEAZZZ let him be one of them.!!

zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 11:33pm

The good die young.

Squeelcrest isn't one of them.

PLEEAZZZ let him be one of them.!!

When our planet is finally obliterated the only survivors will be cockroaches, some government workers, a smathering of liers (lawyers) and of course Cryan Ryan Squealcrust.
Back to Kelly Milf Ripa this is where she hails from. 74% Bertootie, Skankoni
Subcultures Preppy Punk Etc Rey Ty

I approve this message.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 2:49pm
74% Bertootie, Skankoni!!!
ClapThumbs Up
I also enjoy her weird spasm as she mouthes this nonsense

zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 4:09pm

74% Bertootie, Skankoni!!!
ClapThumbs Up
I also enjoy her weird spasm as she mouthes this nonsense

Abondonza, that's amore. That weird spasm probably makes having those skinny but toned legs and feet wrapped around you in bed. Momma Mia whata spicey blonda meata balla.
I approve this message.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 5:03pm
LOL

You guys can have her! Anybody that thin does not look healthy...

Here, she is doing her Sharon Stone impression. Tongue

Cindyh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cindyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 4:29pm
What the hell is she saying at the end of the commercial ? And why? 😆
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Cindyh Cindyh wrote:

What the hell is she saying at the end of the commercial ? And why? 😆

Here's some of the comments from the iSpot page...

Nancy West Stoll
What does Kelly Ripa say at the end of the Ancestry Holiday Sale TV Commercial?
Like · Reply · 2w
Kathy Agostinelli
Perdutti
Like · Reply · 2w
Karen LaGrasse
What does perdutti mean?
Like · Reply · 6d
Laura Poff
Karen LaGrasse she says “Pertutti!” which means “For everyone!”
Like · Reply · 5d
Denni-Su VilleneuveGive Me a Freaking Break - Puke!
😵😱😵
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 9:49pm
But wait...  there's more:

😱😵
Like · Reply · 1 · 2w
Edward DiLorenzo
At the end of the commercial she says per tutti - for everyone.
Like · Reply · 1w
Don Chorizo
How in the funk did this spot make it into production?
The beginning of this spot, where she’s shamefully pronouncing Italian words with her NY/NJ talk, is cringeworthy.
Soon I’ll walk into the nearest Asian restaurant and, in my best ‘Asian accent’, ask for some egg rolls and fried rice.
Damn this spot is awful!!!
Like · Reply · 1w
Debi C Shear
Is Kelly Ripas dad in the commercial too?
Like · Reply · 1w
Darlene Dranda
J'adore this commercial with Kelly Ripa!!
Like · Reply · 1w
Darlene Dranda
J'adore this commercial about Italy with Kelly Ripa!
Like · Reply · 1w
Darlene Dranda
J'adore this commercial about Kelly Ripa's Italian DNA results ... Perdutti!
Like · Reply · 1w
Jodie Monteleone
As an Italian American, I find this Ancestry commercial ridiculous and makes Kelly ripa look pretty stupid. It is pretty obvious she doesn't speak Italian and her attempting to do so, lame. I mean "sexy little boot"? I can't believe they would air this stupidity. We are not a bunch of airheads!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 9:51pm
She's just now finding out she's part Italian?  Confused
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOL

You guys can have her! Anybody that thin does not look healthy...

Here, she is doing her Sharon Stone impression. Tongue

I'd bodda bing bodda bang her. The thin ones are usually flexible and it's only a tuna helper smell vs. Sardine/Sturgen boat at low tide in July. I believe she also works out.
I approve this message.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

She's just now finding out she's part Italian?  Confused

Duhhh if you are from Jersey you are Italian by proxy
I approve this message.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2018 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

But wait...  there's more:

😱😵
Like · Reply · 1 · 2w
Edward DiLorenzo
At the end of the commercial she says per tutti - for everyone.
Like · Reply · 1w
Don Chorizo
How in the funk did this spot make it into production?
The beginning of this spot, where she’s shamefully pronouncing Italian words with her NY/NJ talk, is cringeworthy.
Soon I’ll walk into the nearest Asian restaurant and, in my best ‘Asian accent’, ask for some egg rolls and fried rice.
Damn this spot is awful!!!
Like · Reply · 1w
Debi C Shear
Is Kelly Ripas dad in the commercial too?
Like · Reply · 1w
Darlene Dranda
J'adore this commercial with Kelly Ripa!!
Like · Reply · 1w
Darlene Dranda
J'adore this commercial about Italy with Kelly Ripa!
Like · Reply · 1w
Darlene Dranda
J'adore this commercial about Kelly Ripa's Italian DNA results ... Perdutti!
Like · Reply · 1w
Jodie Monteleone
As an Italian American, I find this Ancestry commercial ridiculous and makes Kelly ripa look pretty stupid. It is pretty obvious she doesn't speak Italian and her attempting to do so, lame. I mean "sexy little boot"? I can't believe they would air this stupidity. We are not a bunch of airheads!

I agree. It would be like Amanda Peet trying to sound like Jackie Mason.
I approve this message.
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 12:57am
She is such an annoying person, and I do not find her stick like, emaciated look to be the tiniest bit attractive. 
She's just a middle-aged N.J., bleached-blonde, big-mouthed skank.
I don't even know why her programme is still on the telly, she's horrid!
One man gathers what another man spills
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic