Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! - And....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! - And....
    Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 4:01am

(Make sure to watch my video!!!!)

OK, OK.... I admit it.

I REALLY like Halloween.

As you can see by the way I sort of went a little overboard on my living room decorations this year...

One thing just sort of led to another and then it kind of snowballed.

And there should be more next year....

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 6:03am
LOL  Pretty impressive, Jimbo.  I guess Thor is taking this Halloween off. Wink

Mama's friend Lora...

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 12:32pm
{sound of a calliope repeatedly playing two notes}
♪ Happy Happy Halloween! ♪
 Halloween, Halloween! ♪
♪ Happy Happy Halloween! ♪
♪ Sil-ver Shamrock! ♪

...I hear that they're coming out with a new movie.
It'll be called, "HALLOWEEN IX: SEASON OF THE SWITCH"

In this movie, some assbonnet digs up part of a stargate in Antarctica, grinds the chunk into itty bitty pieces, and implants them into millions of tampons & sanitary napkins. When they have the Horror-Thon on the telly and the Big Giveaway comes on at 6:66pm, the Magic Maxi Pad appears onscreen, and at that moment everybody who used the adulterated tampons and menstrual pads will suddenly find themselves overwhelmed with thousands and thousands of carrion beetles, sphinx moth caterpillars (larvae), baby brown recluse spiders, horsefly maggots (larvae), and damselfly nymphs (larvae) (on each victim).
The creatures all bite their victims' flowers (not chrysanthemums!) in unison, causing all of the victims to collapse into piles of brownish-white powder as all of their bodily fluids are drained out of their kitties (not cats!) by the slimey icky bugs. LOL

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 12:40pm
Jimbo -- super kool Halloween decorations! Thumbs Up
Liked and subbed (both YouTube happenings!Big smile

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 12:49pm
@ the Halloween movie plot!!!

Thanks A.McP and a-ron!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

OK, OK.... I admit it.

I REALLY like Halloween.

OK, Jimbo. You're letting your creative flag fly. I have a question... The block like pattern, did you paint that or is it the natural wall material?   It looks like a cobblestone road!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

OK, Jimbo. You're letting your creative flag fly. I have a question... The block like pattern, did you paint that or is it the natural wall material?   It looks like a cobblestone road!

You have no idea how happy I am that you asked me that, as I have been dying to tell all about it.

That medeivel haunted castle stone wall is made of 5 pieces of white 22" x 28" poster board from Dollar Tree (@ 50¢ ea).

First, I spray painted each one (on the dull side) with flat gray primer, then used a tee square to divide each one into four horizontal rows of 5½"h x 7"w blocks and marked them off in pencil.

Then, I used a black broad tipped magic marker to go over the pencil lines free hand and made them kind of wavy to look more like natural or rough hewn stone, making sure to round off the corners of each one, again to make them look more like rough stone.

Next, I used small bottles of acrylic craft paint, one lighter and one darker gray, to rough in the darker shadows on the bottoms and highlights on the tops of each stone.

Finally, using a more fine tipped Sharpie type marker, I drew in the little cracks.

I used that temporary picture hanging putty that you can find in stationary and school supply sections of any grocery store or Walmart to hang them up.

The wall involved about the most work of everything I did.

Thank you for asking about it and giving me the opportunity to to blabber on and on about it....

C'mon, man!
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 12:06am
My Sunday School Group has announced they will be holding their Thanksgiving Party this Saturday!
With this let us sing:

Have a happy Thanksgiving, 

Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving.

Roasted Turkey.Big smile
Poiuyt Power!!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 12:25am
We had one child come to the door in a little Dino outfit. Maybe 4 or 5 years old. He was so cute and accompanied by respectable parents that you would have thought he won the grand prize on The Price Is Right. I dumped about 1/2 of a $10 bag of candy into his bucket - he will be at the dentist in 6 months.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 4:39am
Zero kids this year.  Oh, some may have walked by, but I wasn't participating this year (only 10 kids in about 5 years, 2 of them in which none showed up, so why bother anymore?  More candy for me. Big smile)  Instead, lit up a terracotta pumpkin out back, which looked really nice because it's darker there, so I still enjoyed my Halloween...  Wink
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 5:10am
We had all of 13 Tricker Treaters this year; last year we had 41 and the weather was much more rotten then. Confused

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 5:11am
Originally posted by regulus regulus wrote:

My Sunday School Group has announced they will be holding their Thanksgiving Party this Saturday!
With this let us sing:

Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving.

Roasted Turkey.Big smile

That's fucking funny!!! LOL

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 5:04am
Neighbors across the street had the lights on & panicked & bought extra candy.  Not one kid showed up.  I told them candy freezes well so they can keep it for next year...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic