Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wee Hours Activities?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wee Hours Activities?
    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 8:20am
Confused...I...I...I must be getting old! I never even thought of that - but it was a GRAY wolf...maybe if it was a little 'darker' and was wearing lipstick? 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 6:58am
Is it mating season?  Tongue

Symbicort TV Spot, Wolf: Huffed and Puffed - Screenshot 4

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 12:50am
Last night/this morning I gave the team time off and I handled the time change checkout across a few very large arrays, for a global client. These used to be rather complex activities, but so much has been automated to the point I was able to wander out to the local 7-11 at about 4 A.M. (DST). As I was coming into civilization, a large grey wolf crossed the road in front of me and stopped to get a good look at me, as if it knew me. No fear whatsoever on either of our parts - it was all too cool as it turned and wandered off...I almost had the 'stupid feeling' of getting out and calling it over, but this wasn't one I knew and I don't have a death wish.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 4:49am
I'm trying to keep a 40 oz Bud Ice from going bad as we creep into Friday morning...and get my important paperwork somewhere near me so I can complete it tomorrow before time expires on benefits enrollments and retirement changes (which I'll never do).

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 12:01pm
I've been busy this morning.  The light is out in the hallway. The step ladder has been outside since I cleaned the gutters.  I took my Swiffer and knocked the spiders off of it before I brought it inside.
I have to get Mama up at 6:00, she has a dentist appt.
Went to the grocery store.
Did the dishes and started some laundry.
Started a pot roast in the crock pot.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 8:59am
WinkIt's just another morning somewhere between 2 A.M. and 5 A.M....good chance you don't even know what day it is, much less the date, anymore. Soooooooooo, what are you generally doing, besides reading this and wondering if anyone else will ever log on? Are you on other boards?
~~~~

Me?
Often I am working as it is a business day somewhere on this big ol' goofy earth and my team is spread out across the planet which requires I make myself available to them during their working hours (they do the same for me), but I LOVE to listen to the BBC World Report on many National Public Radio channels during these hours. The reporting is SO GOOD that one can almost visualize/smell/taste the subject matter.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic