Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Huggies Pull-Ups (Rap)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Huggies Pull-Ups (Rap)
    Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 4:32pm
What an annoying pile of crap. The silly rap music, dumb lyrics to the out of sync "I'm a big kid now" at the end - not once but twice. Dead 
Shut up!!

It's just an odd commercial in general!

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 5:32pm
GOD!  If the poop doesn't make you puke, the music will!

Types of Diaper Loads Part Deuce (Pt 2)

Butt,  I finally found a diaper that makes me feel pretty! Tongue

Always Discreet Boutique TV Spot, Protected and Pretty - Screenshot 4

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 7:19pm
There's already a thread about Pull-Ups, but I still see these godawful commercials all the time. INSTANT FRIGGING MUTE. Shame, Huggies. Shame. AngryDead
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 10:32pm
I'm so sick of poo being shoved in our faces in these commercials!!!  Poo backed up on first dates, Frank can't take a sh*t, babies trying to act like grownups because they have disposable diapers pull-up-style diapers, constipation commercials, diarrhea commercials, this sh*t never ends!  Dead
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 8:54pm
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
I walk out of the room and this thing comes on! I run back and MUTE it then go back to what I was doing. Fk Pullups and their horrible rapping!
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2018 at 1:46am
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

What an annoying pile of crap. The silly rap music, dumb lyrics to the out of sync "I'm a big kid now" at the end - not once but twice. Dead 
Shut up!!

It's just an odd commercial in general!

WinkI agree with you but something tells me you haven't experienced 'The Joys of Raising a Child'...or have you always done this?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2018 at 12:00pm
AND like i said in the 'other' thread of this--dat rappuh be WHITE as snow!!
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 3:15pm
^^^That's because little black babies either don't wear diapers or wear 'day-longs'Dead, so you get a whi'-rappah to try and speak their language
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 10:30pm
Another commercial that has returned with a vengeance. WHY ARE YOU RAPPING TO SELL DIAPERS?!! And really, why are you rapping anyways? AngryAngry

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 8:13pm
January 17th, 2019 and I saw this piece of rapping bulls**t. Why is this goofy and annoying commercial still on the air? Shut up you rapper, and fk off Pullups! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDeadDead
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2019 at 6:36pm
March 4th, 2019 and I saw this commercial, again. Please for the love of God. If I had a preschooler, I would never buy Pull-Ups based off this rapping commercial. Disgusting, ghetto music.
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 11:42pm
I can't even watch that commercial...and whats with the clone babies?
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 11:16pm
STILL ON THE FREAKIN' AIR! Twice today!
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 2:18pm
this one is the gift that just KEEPS on giving...any feelings for hip hop or rap get MURDLEIZED when faced with this kind of hateful creative hijacking to sell sh*tEPANTS
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 7:55pm
May 27th, 2019 and I just saw this rappin crappin piece of garbage. Did I say it was nothing but ghetto garbage for the masses? Instant mute!!! AngryAngry
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 4:13am
March 2020 and this atrocity 'rap' ad for Pull-Ups is STILL on the air.
WHY?! Just go away! Thank god it was on mute. AngryAngryDead
Gsrecaps View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gsrecaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 1:19am
As of August 2020 they are still airing this ad. Watch this airs for another year. Tired of seeing this rap ad.
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 5:46pm
The last line: "help us sing this song". What effing song???
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic