Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Horrible Local Commercials

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 2:50am
Here's a regional one. This just annoys me. 

Sponsored Links

ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 2:44pm
There's a store around here always pushing discounted Oriental rugs, furniture, other crap called "The Dump." It used to have this male narrator, but they changed it recently with these unknown pissy female actresses berating the viewer. "Get off your a**." "Get a brain - - lazy!" 

Not that I am personally offended since I have no interest in ever stopping at "The Dump," - it's laughable, and just annoying. But I can see how this would p*ss others off in our very over-sensitive World. Bright marketing move.Confused

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 5:12pm
These people have some new commercials that I'm having a hard time finding.  They piss me off so much!

Here's one of the older ones.

NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 12:41am
Any commercial that states the phone number 3 or more times. 
DesertX View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesertX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 4:48am
Here's a local example of the bastardization of an old song:

This isn't sappy. It's just silly.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 3:05am
I was laughing. We don't have this in Baltimore. A bad song ripoff but at least, there's no hip-hop, dancing or warbly vocal fry breathy Millennial Chick singing. The girl on the exam table should take off her sneakers exposing her bare tootsies. The smell would be so bad, the doctor and other med folks would faint like that commercial for Odor EAters way back in the day where the guy takes his shoes off and the doggy falls out over the foot stank.
I approve this message.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 3:35am
Taking hippy songs and using them for corporate love fests always leaves me cold and annoyed..plus these 'ordinary' people kinda butcher an originally well sung song

...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
DesertX View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesertX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 3:57am
Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

I was laughing. We don't have this in Baltimore. A bad song ripoff but at least, there's no hip-hop, dancing or warbly vocal fry breathy Millennial Chick singing. The girl on the exam table should take off her sneakers exposing her bare tootsies. The smell would be so bad, the doctor and other med folks would faint like that commercial for Odor EAters way back in the day where the guy takes his shoes off and the doggy falls out over the foot stank.

Just like how "Cop Rock" was a flop, this commercial plays out as if "ER" was turned into a musical. I just still can't get my mind to accept it. Even worse is that Banner "bookends" these ads at local breaks here in Arizona.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 3:45pm
Bookends--Yeah THAT is the term! i too live in AZ and the worst example of that is running the SAME AD TWICE with some other crap between--as if the audience were a hoard of Alzheimers patients--which in retirement sodden PHX MAY BE TRUE...yet many of us still competent viewers get pretty P'Oed at this
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 3:45pm
I didn't realize this brutish putz came from Las Vegas until i searched for his latest ad, which this is not--but it DOES feature his obvious 'pump u OP' weight session b4 his ads so his MASSIF MUSCLES and veinage on his arms show up--his ads have flooded the PHX area and they are all this 'great'
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 8:58pm
This RV dealer in Tri-Cities WA is extremely annoying. Their first ad this summer was not posted online, but it had a testimonial of a family who drove a camper into the house...and the main star was a spoiled girl about 12, named Megan (I'm Megaaannnnn!) - basically one of those girls who gets everything she wants because mommy and daddy make six figures.

Now this atrocity with children acting as employees of Blue Dog:
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDogRV/videos/333661914217474/

I'll NEVER buy an RV from them! We have a local dealer in Yakima/Ellensburg called Canopy Country. Reviews are awesome.

Oh, and the animated penguins keep pushing the Yakima Watermill owner into a swimming pool. Damn are these annoying and cheesy...

And how about Silverwood Theme Park? (in IDAHO...3 hours away from Yakima - and yet Wild Waves in Federal Way doesn't advertise on the dry side? It's much closer...) Their 2019 commercial also features kids acting as parents. Cute at first, stupid the second time.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
caroln242 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 9:22pm
All of these are pretty bad but I have one just as terrible.  Anyone seen this?  It's woken me from a sound sleep when it comes on.

unwanted1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unwanted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 1:34am
Any white woman who goes into E----- Beauty school and comes out with green, blue, orange, or purple
or any combination colored hair needs to be hospitalized for drug abuse. Whatever makes anyone think
that is "beauty" has serious vision or other mental problems, not issues, but, PROBLEMS!
unwanted1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unwanted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 7:00am
This dildo and the yankee bit--  with lib. mut. can their pens and stick them where the sun has never shone, both holes.
unwanted1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unwanted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 7:02am
I was going to be half way descent, but, Empire Beauty has some of the fugliest women on this planet!! eewwww...nasty
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic