Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Preparation H 'Protecting Tookus' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Preparation H 'Protecting Tookus' (video)
    Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 6:10pm
Confused
Prep H makes some really original commercials...but I have a hard time with well-done commercials for anal cream, which just doesn't sit right.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 6:22pm
LOLLOL

With all of my health problems, I'm glad I don't have roids!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 8:30pm
Maybe someday these kinds of ads will just dispense with the niceties and cutesy-wootsey words like "tookus", and just come right out with it.

Say what they really mean...

Note: Yes, I know this post is an exact duplicate of one of my previous posts from less than a month ago, but in my defense, this thread is a duplicate of a previous thread from less than a month ago too, so no harm done!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 9:06pm
It might've been a bit funnier if Tookus was an actual town.  But as the disclaimer says, it ain't.

atikovi View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atikovi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 10:00pm
Well, speaking of ass, this IS an actual town http://www.villageofintercourse.com
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Maybe someday these kinds of ads will just dispense with the niceties and cutesy-wootsey words like "tookus", and just come right out with it.

Say what they really mean...

Note: Yes, I know this post is an exact duplicate of one of my previous posts from less than a month ago, but in my defense, this thread is a duplicate of a previous thread from less than a month ago too, so no harm done!!!

ConfusedWinko.k. now, MuleyBrown! You're putting yourself right up there with that water tower. *I* did perform a searchy-thingy and neither CIH or Giggle found anything. Are you sure you aren't really full of shroids? Let me be the first to suggest a quick visit to Jacqueline Stallone so you can be read and let her analyze your passed....LOL

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 6:07am
Quote Prep H makes some really original commercials...but I have a hard time with well-done commercials for anal cream, which just doesn't sit right.

They're just trying to help you sit right...   Wink
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

It might've been a bit funnier if Tookus was an actual town.  But as the disclaimer says, it ain't.

Yes, it's a shame they didn't find a town with a good anus-related name to do an asshole cream commercial about.

Maybe something like...

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 5:58pm
^LOL
The other thread, not easy to find.

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Preparation H

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic