Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tide Pods 'Superheroes With Sensitive Skin'(video)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tide Pods 'Superheroes With Sensitive Skin'(video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tide Pods 'Superheroes With Sensitive Skin'(video)
    Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 6:28pm
OuchShockedLook out! here's another 'Mr. Mom' who had his gender changed by his ex-wife who left him with the brat he home-schools, while she is a corporate executive roaming the world.
(o.k. ladies - you KNOW Paw is just 'play acting' 'let's be a chauvinist because I can't be a pirate' in this post, right?)
Seriously! Where do they find these wusses?! I want the old days back when men were men and didn't know the first thing about doing laundry because it IS one of those jobs we have our women perform along with their duties, barefoot & pregnant in the kitchen.
I just cannot seeing this 'Dad' working as a SandHog or a cigar chomping grease monkey. Give me back the good old days and send little 'SuperEmma' back to public school.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 9:41pm
Are Tide Pods good for kids with sensitive stomachs?  Tongue
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 5:40am
The superhero Snail Boy died after someone threw salt on him...   Shocked 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 10:17am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

The superhero Snail Boy died after someone threw salt on him...   Shocked 
'SuperEmma' doesn't like you calling her a boy and now will come throw salt on you.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 5:58pm
Using kids to sell products is about as low as it gets.

I seriously doubt that in the majority of cases, the brand of laundry detergent you use would make much of a difference to anyone with sensitive skin.

Maybe in a couple of extreme cases of some really cheap, Chinese made discount junk detergents, upgrading to a better domestic brand would result in a reduction in irritation, but I'm pretty sure most modern detergents would give the same result.

Gimmick.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 6:16pm
Let's take a 'Mule Minute' here:
*I* have slightly-sensitive skin. Most modern detergents add smell to the clothes but don't really clean.
*I* prefer the 'scent-free' detergents or Persil (which is just simply the best laundry detergent of all and really DOES clean).

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 6:46pm
But does it get the Subway tuna stains out of your shirt?
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2018 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

But does it get the Subway tuna stains out of your shirt?
LOL The Percil does...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic