Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Music Videos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Music Videos
    Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 1:17am
What Are All Of These Girls/Young Women Wearing In This Music Video?:

This Is The Official Music Video Of The Song Chelsea Dagger By The Fratellis.

This Might Also Be 1 Of The Strangest Music Videos Of All-Time.

What About The Girl/Young Woman Whose Feet We See At The Beginning Of The Music Video?

I Always Seem To Believe That At Least Some Of Them Are Dancing Around In 1 Piece Bathing Suits,Leotards & Bodysuits In This Music Video.

I Would Be Surprised If Someone Says That They're All Wearing Underwear Because I Wish That I Knew What I Need To Do If I See A Girl/Young Woman Either Dancing Around In Her Underwear Or Walking Around In Her Underwear,Especially If She Does Either 1 Of Them Or Both Of Them In Public.

Why Is It That Near The End Of The Music Video When They Do Their Kicklines They Lift Their Legs Up A Little Bit & They Don't Lift Them Up So High That They At Least Come Close To Doing It In A Way That The Toes On Their Feet Are Over Their Heads Like We See Happening In A Lot Of Shows?

I Would Be Very Surprised If Someone Tells Me That It's Because They're Not Limber Enough To Do That Because I Believe That All Of Them Are Very Limber.

It Would Be Great If They Could Do Their Kicklines The Same Way That The Rockettes Do Their Kicklines,Because When The Rockettes Do Their Kicklines They At Least Come Very Close To Lifting Their Feet Over Their Heads.

A Lot Of Those Groups With Dancers That Do Kicklines At Least Come Very Close To Lifting Their Feet Over Their Heads.

Why Is It That When The Girls/Young Women Do Their Kicklines Near The End Of This Music Video Their Thighs & Perhaps Also Their Butts Kind Of Like Jiggle Instead Of Staying In Place?

Which Of Those Girls/Young Women In The Music Video Is Supposed To Be Chelsea Dagger?
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 5:24pm
I like this band/song.  I forgot about them.  Thanks for reminding me.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 7:52pm
Could Chelsea be the long lost daughter of Dolly, immortalized in song by Jimi Hendrix oh so many years ago?

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 1:13am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Could Chelsea be the long lost daughter of Dolly, immortalized in song by Jimi Hendrix oh so many years ago?

I knew the LP was long gone but I found my 'Rainbow Bridge' VHS tape!Big smile
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic