Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trivago- First-Person Experience (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trivago- First-Person Experience (video)
    Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 3:12pm
Could it be??  Did they sh*t can the Trivago D-bag?  I haven't seen hide nor hair of him.  God, I hope so!  This is a momentous occasion, almost as great as when Wayfair dropped the 'drop the mic' BS.

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 3:14pm
I keep getting pop-ups, that has never happened to me before on this computer. I've been hacked!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 5:53pm

For something different, I was thinking about having Trivago set me up with a 'Third Party Out-Of-State Experience', or maybe an 'Out Of Body Experience', since every other hotel experience I have had has been a 'First Person Experience'. Trivago wants MY business? Got to do something different.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 6:16pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 6:18pm
She's got legs!  And she knows how to use them!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 6:23pm

^^^For Trivago?Confused

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2018 at 1:21am
I am betting that half-shaved junkie douce will pop back up again much like the time the Aussie babe 'took over' as the spokes human
..although if he wore the Hamster suit always it COULD be more charming
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2018 at 11:43pm
He hasn't gone anywhere - they just have more spokespeople. It's not even a clever marketing gimmick.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 10:42pm
i'd be ok if they stuck with this one, but they are getting a bit 'wayfair' with their ads..hey! lets TRY this ..no lets go back to THAT
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 5:24pm
I think it's official, at least in this part of the country.

TRI-VAG-GUY-GONE!!  Thumbs Up

Tim is enjoying an early Summer's Eve alone in his one room apartment with his gay dog Kitty.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 5:46pm
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 12:44am
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 1:08pm
These new ads are not much better.

By the way, I liked the Trivago Aussie Girl!
She was a breath of fresh air on my TV screen, I felt all tingly inside and.....

...umm....anyway, she was short-lived. Sad.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 9:40pm
it sounds like the mgr. from Flight of the Conchords on the 'vocal talent'
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2018 at 6:28pm

I wouldn't even open the link, I didn't want to believe it!  Thanks to Trivago for nothing!  F*ck you very much!!

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 10:17pm
I still hate Trivago Guy, but as far as his commercials go, this one isn't as offensive as usual.  His weirdly shaped body is encased in scuba gear, his head is encased in a helmet (although I think real astronauts are required to be clean-shaven for their voyages) and sitting at his desk isn't too obnoxious with goofy faces or body movements.  At least he isn't masturbating in the shower or sprawled out on a bed, waiting for Trivago Aussie Chick to drop by.  LOL
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 10:42pm
Him in the taxi..with it seems the aussie guy from the 'moi friends loik to PAR TAY' ad and his whole brood...looks like Trivago thru sheer OBNOXIOUSNESS is a success because the production values have increased..but Tim still has them by the sack and continues ala a BAD PENNY TO TURN UP on the ads
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 5:34pm
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 12:46am
Who picks out his clothes?  I wish he'd at least shave that blonde crap off his face.  He's so yucky.  Dead
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic