Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EVERY Wayfair commercial

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharonite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EVERY Wayfair commercial
    Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 12:03am
ENOUGH with that “Wayfair you got just what I need” sh*t. Nobody needs any of that junk.
Sponsored Links

jon1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 12:21am
They also have way too many "theme songs" - much like Subaru does. (Though I'm honestly more puzzled by Subaru's tired obsession with commercials about "love.")

The worst may be the one where the woman is trying to come up with her OWN jingles - and the first one sounds like a racial slur against native Americans. ("Wayfair, you make-um shopping easy.")

I agree - enough already. 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 7:35am
Gayfair is one of those evil things that won't go away, at least they quit using the 'drop the mic' commercial!  One fad that needed to die a horrible death.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 9:29am
They're all terrible and there's so many of them yet they manage to burrow deep inside your brain like the creatures from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn. Making you repeat their stupid ass jingles till the day you die!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 3:33pm
..and yet again another ad where the "smart" woman lays about being somewhat snarky while generic-looking 30-something bearded doofus husband does the work around the house and has to be corrected like a child Unhappy
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 10:49pm
easily the least well thought out and least appealing ads both musically and plot-wise
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
jon1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 12:51am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Gayfair is one of those evil things that won't go away, at least they quit using the 'drop the mic' commercial!  One fad that needed to die a horrible death.

I don't thing they've dropped that ad yet. I know I saw it pretty recently. 
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 1:51am
Wayfairs ideas=its ads
is to
Trivago Guy=Its ads
is to
Flo, Jamie et all=Progressive

its like they CANNOT LET IT GO
TeamEdward1976 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeamEdward1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 6:04am
I agree!I just want to shoot the Tv when I see any of those commercials!
Julie
stan319 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stan319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 4:15pm
Your right.
I have a Subaru and I hate the commercials too. ( love the car)
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 11:17pm
Ever since we went down to over-the-air, these Wayfair ads have shown up more often. Especially on Ion Television. I mute it within the first 5 seconds, every time.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
mustanggabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mustanggabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 3:38pm
Yes, on MSNBC the annoying Wayfair commercials run at almost every break. They are terrible commercials with that annoying singing and stupid messaging.
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 3:24pm

This one drives me up the damn wall! Two complete loser buffoons walking around the house making up jingles for a f'ing company. Clueless as well since the jingle already exists.

Once again, - like in many other ads -  the husband is a bumbling idiot as his wife shoots his version down.

Get a life you two.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 3:43pm
And they all suck

I forgot about that God awful Wayfair Holiday ad.
This guy is a little too happy with his dancing.

jon1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2018 at 3:26am
The one where the wife keeps trying to make up new jingles..."Wayfair, you make-um shopping eaSY?" WTF?

There's also the one with the blues-y singer who is singing in some language unknown to humans...

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 11:51pm
So many different commercials for the same crap company, all of them drive me nuts. 
This one I keep seeing,  screaming woman doing a version of Elvis - "A Little Less Conversation"
Angry

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 2:50am
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

So many different commercials for the same crap company, all of them drive me nuts. 
This one I keep seeing,  screaming woman doing a version of Elvis - "A Little Less Conversation"
Angry

She looks like a fat version of Candace Cameron
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

Angry

She looks like a fat version of Candace Cameron

Yeah, I thought it was Candace when I first saw this commercial

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 5:41pm
I should thank Wayfair about now.  Thank them for making a commercial that won't disturb my sleep.

GulDukat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GulDukat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 11:35am
The James Bond one, with the Bond-like theme is annoying, very annoying and is on all time time.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 3:57pm
Y do they end EVERY ad with some fat bag of crap DANCING? Even this spy themed one..someone involved in Wayfairs 'creative' has MENTAL ISSUES
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 4:03pm
Has anyone ever actually visited their website and looked at their prices???

The fufu crap they sell is INSANELY expensive!!!!

Anyone who would pay the kinds of prices they charge for the junk they sell deserves to be taken for a sucker.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Has anyone ever actually visited their website and looked at their prices???

The fufu crap they sell is INSANELY expensive!!!!

Anyone who would pay the kinds of prices they charge for the junk they sell deserves to be taken for a sucker.

When I last visited the 'Women Den' at my middle daughter's place, I thought it was a 'Wayfair Showroom'. She has ordered plenty from there and it rebuilt her credit in no time flat, but I don't like to go there. Three stories of women stuff.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 11:44pm

Only thing Gayfair doesn't have is that awful horn jou hear in rap songs.
I approve this message.
GulDukat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GulDukat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 8:58pm
"I'll take that!"

"Honey? No!"

Every five minutes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic