Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wells Fargo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wells Fargo
    Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 7:20pm
I  have serious food to eat!  Do I care about this f*cking company?

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 7:28pm
So.... tell us all about this "serious food" of yours....

You said the one word that never fails to grab my attention.

I'm all ears.

And lips and teeth and tongue too!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 7:51pm
Alrighty then, there ain't much left, Jimbo. We have some happy tummy's around here today!

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 7:55pm
I find it kind of patronizing and insulting that one of Wells Fargo commercials were saying something like,"We lost our way. We were more interested in quotas than Customer Service. We are now back to putting Customers first again." I am presuming they are talking about opening up fraudulent accounts in Customers' names to meet quotas which was a low down, dirty, dastardly thing to do. They shouldn't have been fraudulently opening up accounts in Customers' names without their permission in the first place! It is my educated theory that the low down WF staff who were doing that were fired and WF hired a bunch of new staff members and enforced the "No opening up fraudulent accounts in Customers' names!"
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Alrighty then, there ain't much left, Jimbo. We have some happy tummy's around here today!

Ron, that is a KFC meal! You are disqualified from the cooking competition for attempting to pass off a KFC meal as your own home cooked meal!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 9:55pm
I'd like the apology tour commercials a lot better if they showed those "who lost their way" in black and white stripes peering from behind bars!  Angry
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2018 at 10:36pm
the 'apology leaders'..... fecebook® and Wells Fartgo...both can eat a big D
i have no forgiveness for companies that covertly milk or bilk their clients..get CAUGHT..
and then spend millions on 'image' ads to placate us VICTIMS
F them
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 12:55am
^ Yep.  They are not sorry, only sorry they got caught.  Angry
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 5:26am
I used to like their ad with the bloke in the mascot costume being helped by the extremely hot brunette assistant.
One man gathers what another man spills
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 5:57am
My hatred for Wells Fargo started when one day I got check from them of my suddenly closed out 401k, because it's value had dropped in half ($8k to $4k.  Was supposed to be notified if it had dropped to $5k, but the plan admins didn't, costing me a grand.)  While WF wasn't the admin of the 401k, they'd had their paws on the money.  At least I broke even, though, getting back what I'd put in...
slhanks4 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slhanks4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Ron, that is a KFC meal! You are disqualified from the cooking competition for attempting to pass off a KFC meal as your own home cooked meal!

Maybe, but those taters sure look tasty!
purple rose View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 5:10am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

I'd like the apology tour commercials a lot better if they showed those "who lost their way" in black and white stripes peering from behind bars!  Angry

ClapClapClap
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 6:34am
Originally posted by slhanks4 slhanks4 wrote:

Maybe, but those taters sure look tasty!

They look much tastier in those nice, clean, white bowls than they look when they're slopped all over the sides of the styrofoam cups they actually come in.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 8:09pm
Wells Fargo Scandals Are Hurting Bottom Line

Not only that, as of June 25, 2018, Wells Fargo has been accused of misconduct again.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 9:26pm
^^^Interesting, but not surprising. Aaaaaaaaaand I just bet this is the perfect time for dirty laundry to come out. No bank is going to get in much trouble for any sin as long as we have the current regime in place.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 5:34pm
Would you trust them?  Not me!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 5:28pm
These freaking idiots piss me off so much...They donate a million dollars a day?  You must have some kinda handsome profit margin.  Angry

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic