Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Her She shed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lowellchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Her She shed
    Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 8:42pm
Someone burned down my She Shed ..
Nobody burned down your She Shed , your She Shed was hit by Lightning .
What ?? You can see the sky ? Its clear blue over the trees ?
There was no storm and no lightning . But State Farm will cover her She Shed . She'll be able to build a She-she'er She Shed ..with her "husband" who is clearly a pussy , stands there holding his symbolic limp dick garden hose while his wife takes control of the situation . something that he is not capable of handling ..
It grinds my gears
Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 9:06pm
Oh my God! I hate the She Shed commercial too! Sheryl's voice is so damn annoying! At least they said,"Can we stop saying She Shed?
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 10:58am
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 2:58pm
I hope the fire didn't spread from the She Shed to the Sh*t Shack.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 4:14pm
LOL

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 11:06pm
Sassy black woman and partially emasculated husband.  Why aren't they using the garden hose to help put out the fire?  Stupid and annoying.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 1:42am
Disapprove

She shed the asymptomatic HSV-2 (genital herpes) virus and now he shed what she shed so they said.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 2:37am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Sassy black woman and partially emasculated husband.  Why aren't they using the garden hose to help put out the fire?  Stupid and annoying.

On YouTube they pointed out that the husband is holding a garden hose but doesn't attempt to put out the fire. They heavily implied that HE burned the she shed himself because he was tired of it. They mentioned how defeated he sounds when Sheryl implies she'll just get another one, one that's even more girly.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 5:44am
Quote DarkRealmStar wrote:

Because spraying water on a burning meth lab might make things a lot more explodey?  LOL

Hoping that state arson investigators nail them and the State Farm agent for running a fire insurance scam...  Wink
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 7:13am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

On YouTube they pointed out that the husband is holding a garden hose but doesn't attempt to put out the fire. They heavily implied that HE burned the she shed himself because he was tired of it. They mentioned how defeated he sounds when Sheryl implies she'll just get another one, one that's even more girly.
Thanks for pointing this out.  I didn't investigate further.  Looks like a case of arson!  Angry
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 7:15am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote DarkRealmStar wrote:

Because spraying water on a burning meth lab might make things a lot more explodey?  LOL

Hoping that state arson investigators nail them and the State Farm agent for running a fire insurance scam...  Wink
Yeah, this is not a good message from State Farm!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 11:11am

Thanks for pointing this out.  I didn't investigate further.  Looks like a case of arson!  Angry

You're welcome! Also on YouTube, they mentioned that Sheryl might be kind of stupid to not realize that if lighting really DID hit her she shed, a whole lot of things would be effected, not just the she shed. Like the surrounding neighbors properties would have seen property damage too. Someone even made a dark joke something like,"If Sheryl doesn't wise   up fast, her next she shed might mysteriously "be hit by lightning," this time with her in it! Oh my!

Virginia Dare II View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 3:51am
And then she'll be on a Weight Watchers commercial "I shed my she shed.  And 250 pounds of useless fat:   My husband !   Clap
" Pickle YOU...Kumquat !!"
Tully Blanchard View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tully Blanchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 5:24am
Originally posted by Virginia Dare II Virginia Dare II wrote:

And then she'll be on a Weight Watchers commercial "I shed my she shed.  And 250 pounds of useless fat:   My husband !   Clap

All while doing the Tena Twist!
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 3:52pm
the she shed is some chi chi sh*te fur shur
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 4:07pm
I don't like the term "She Shed" to begin with.

It's supposed to be the opposite of "Man Cave", but it kind of misses the mark afaic.

I'm thinking something more along the lines of "Gal/Girl Grotto" or "Diva Den". Maybe "Lady Lair" or "Chick Chamber".

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 4:21pm
If I can get my head on straight! Confused

From the other She Shed commercial.  Remember, ladies. No bras allowed.  Evil Smile

Fiber One TV Commercial, 'She Shed: No Guilt'

Fiber One TV Spot, She Shed: No Guilt - Screenshot 3

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I don't like the term "She Shed" to begin with.

It's supposed to be the opposite of "Man Cave", but it kind of misses the mark afaic.

I'm thinking something more along the lines of "Gal/Girl Grotto" or "Diva Den". Maybe "Lady Lair" or "Chick Chamber".

Maybe "Pussy Palace" or "C*nt Cave".

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 1:51pm
Das cuz u iz nasty.

C'mon, man!
MEllis72 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MEllis72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 12:23am
With the possibility of it being a house if ill repute or combined meth lab, With no clouds I think it is most likely the work of Gods Wrath,

"She Shed" ....I"m picturing the person who thought of this term is a recent college graduate or Marketing rep who thinks that Blink 182 is the Best. Band. Everrr, and her sense of humor is about as limited.

Given the annoying stupidity of this term, Its likely that this commercial was created by Yuppies: nerds who think they're funny but just don't hit the mark.  More likely: The PC policing management and a Team of corporate lawyers were involved in the brainstorming for an extremely sanitized term that wouldn't imply any type of racism, bigotry, homophobia, islamophobia, xenophobia.... so as to be as neutral as possible. 
MEllis72 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MEllis72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 12:31am

Something else to consider...

The defeated look he has could be from

...knowing that his balls are inside the purse left inside the Burning She Shed, and no insurance can return such items.
MEllis72 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MEllis72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 12:35am
State Farm agent, "STFU Sheryl, you have exceeded the maximum allowed repetitions of, 'She Shed', claim denied, but we are providing your husband with a 'get your balls back' class"
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 2:35am
Originally posted by MEllis72 MEllis72 wrote:

State Farm agent, "STFU Sheryl, you have exceeded the maximum allowed repetitions of, 'She Shed', claim denied, but we are providing your husband with a 'get your balls back' class"

There is a version where the State Farm Agent said,"Can we please stop saying,"She Shed?"

MEllis72 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MEllis72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 3:49am

There is a version where the State Farm Agent said,"Can we please stop saying,"She Shed?"

I believe that is her emasculated husband asking that question, and probably followed by, "Can I try to get my balls back?"

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 4:51am

I believe that is her emasculated husband asking that question, and probably followed by, "Can I try to get my balls back?"

Either way, it appears to be a classic case of "he said she shed".

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic