Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Her She shed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Her She shed
    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 3:36pm
oh no I don't say so--THEY say so
them being the adtards that cooked this mess up
its like a skit from Sanford & Son
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Sponsored Links

Tully Blanchard View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tully Blanchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

btw its a chi chi-er she shed--its HUMOR
well kinda

If you say so!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 9:40pm
Victor is the classic henpecked black hubby--10 to 1 HE burned down duh damn SHI-SHEDD
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2019 at 2:34pm
btw its a chi chi-er she shed--its HUMOR
well kinda
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 5:00pm
^LOL

Poor Vincent, she seems like a real biotch! Guess who's in charge in that FAKE suburban household! Angry

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 5:20am
The hubby did it.  You can tell by the way he talks about it...  Wink
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 6:48pm
The stupidest State Farm commercial ever. Even stupider than the the fishing pole/handbag ad that aired for several years straight. Welcome, ilovewings1! If you can't stand TV commercials, this is your place to be.
I saw the atrocity last night during the Mariners game, if you can believe that. 'Somebody burnt down mahsheshed' my a$$.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
ilovewings1 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovewings1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 6:13pm

It is so good to finally get to vent about this most nauseating horrible sickening commercial in the history of horrid commercials and that is saying something. when I first heard it I thought  the woman had a freaking speech impediment - i could not understand what the hell she was saying- after going on line i figured out it was "she shed"-- now what the hell is a she shed? actually it does not mater what it is because every time that woman says those two words I shut the TV off or change the channel instead of shooting the television. I would imagine State Farm thinks even if you hate their commercial, that's ok,cause any attention is better than none: they are wrong. i would never buy insurance from a company that would use the stupidest commercials in history to sell anything.

Well, i feel much better now.
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 1:43pm
I saw - what LOOKED like - an updated longer version of this crap commercial this morning.
Just stop it State Farm, beating a dead horse with this old commercial. Make it go away!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 6:08am
DeadShe shed the asymptomatic HSV-2 (genital herpes) virus and now he shed what she shed in her 'She Shed' so they said.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 3:13am
Sappy ending, not believable.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 4:27am
FIICKING HELL!! 
All I want to do is enjoy the series finale of The Big Bang Theory, and that lady whining about 'somebody burned down mah sheshed!' is back again. WHYYYYYYYY State Farm?!!! Your worst ad, ever. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2018 at 2:59am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Who needs a stinkin' 'Mancave' when you have a garage?

Anyone who lives in the south where the summer regularly gets to 110+ degrees and garages typically do not have AC.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 3:19pm
'Mancave' sounds SO woman-like.
Must have been coined by a woman, or a woman in a man's body, doncha know.
We (MEN) have ALWAYS had *our* room.
Who needs a stinkin' 'Mancave' when you have a garage?
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 12:31pm
Every man who's ever been married already know the ladies basically have the run of the rest of the house anyway - THAT'S THE WHOLE IDEA OF THE MANCAVE!!! That's why no one's ever thought of anything like a "she shed" until recently. The house - THAT'S your "she shed" - leave my mancave alone!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by sb71 sb71 wrote:

I'm not too sure why the wife even needs her own room. The whole point of man caves, is because it's one room in the house that the husband can call his own, since traditionally, the woman usually has control over the rest of the house. 
Women have always had their own room in the house - the kitchen.

sb71 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sb71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 9:43pm
I'm not too sure why the wife even needs her own room. The whole point of man caves, is because it's one room in the house that the husband can call his own, since traditionally, the woman usually has control over the rest of the house. 
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 2:21am
'Sum buddy dun burned down mah She Sheeed'
hmm bet its cuz yo run YO MOUF all about dat old She Shed!! U Big Ole Aunt ESTHER

this seems SERIOUSLY implied to me..more self inflicted stereotypery--probably coming from white writers
even w/o this i too HATE this ad
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 6:32pm
I haven't thought about this ad for over 2 months until I saw it just now. 'Somebody burned down my she shed' - MUTE! Why, State Farm? Why?! Expect to see this ad well into 2019, I suppose. AngryAngryAngry
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2018 at 6:38am
Originally posted by NJtoTX NJtoTX wrote:

Just heard a version of this ad on the radio. Completely different actors. Very weird hearing different voices saying virtually the same thing.

Why, God, WHYYYYY?!! Piss off State Farm, your 'she shed' is getting old, tired, and stupid, not to mention making me more crankier every time I see it - or now that you announced it, hear it. AngryAngryAngryAngryDead
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I don't like the term "She Shed" to begin with.

It's supposed to be the opposite of "Man Cave", but it kind of misses the mark afaic.

I'm thinking something more along the lines of "Gal/Girl Grotto" or "Diva Den". Maybe "Lady Lair" or "Chick Chamber".

Lady hole.
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 7:18pm
Just heard a version of this ad on the radio. Completely different actors. Very weird hearing different voices saying virtually the same thing.
Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 4:05pm
She sells She-Sheds by the She-Shed Store
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 12:40am
Paint it Pink!
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2018 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Tully Blanchard Tully Blanchard wrote:

What is it that she's saying at the end of the ad?

"She shear she shed"?  what does that even mean?

I could be wrong, but I THINK she says an "even she'er she shed",  with the implication supposed to be that she's going to remake her "she shed" in an even more feminine("she'er) fashion.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic