Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Domino's- Paving For Pizza (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Domino's- Paving For Pizza (video)
    Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 5:22pm
Pizza insurance? Forget about it!  What is the Dom of Zza doing here?  Sending out inmates employees to fill in all of the adholes in the street?  AngryConfusedAngryConfused

Sponsored Links

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 8:04pm
Hey!  It's a real thing!

I just nominated my "town" San Diego, CA.  It goes by zip code.  At the rate San Diego is going, this will be the only way to get the roads paved and potholes filled here.  The government who takes are taxes for doing so spends our money on other stuff.  Wink
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 12:25am
This is such a joke, a pizza place having to fill potholes because the local governments are the most stupidest human beings on the planet and selfishly blow the money on other nonsense that nobody else wants. What's worse is local municipals will allow this to happen since the money won't be coming out of their pockets.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 12:58am
Hey, if the local city council's can't do it - a pizza chain will! Wink
Here in Yakima, the crime and drug rate is high, the homeless rate is high, the roads suck...but they still have wet dreams about building a beautiful downtown PLAZA. Yeah, waste $$$ on something that the homeless will use as a sleeping area, and take away the parking. No wonder there's lawsuits being filed. And thankfully, we get to decide. I vote *no*.
http://www.yakimaherald.com/news/local/yakima-voters-to-have-say-on-downtown-plaza-project/article_66bfb464-744e-11e8-9b87-8f5933320acb.html
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 5:34am
Are they going to fill the potholes* with raw or cooked pizza?  Either way, it's going to be a mess...  LOL

* (It would also make a fun parody video...)
msmith View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 12:08am
Wonder if they fill the potholes with their dough.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 3:30am
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Hey, if the local city council's can't do it - a pizza chain will! Wink
Here in Yakima, the crime and drug rate is high, the homeless rate is high, the roads suck...but they still have wet dreams about building a beautiful downtown PLAZA. Yeah, waste $$$ on something that the homeless will use as a sleeping area, and take away the parking. No wonder there's lawsuits being filed. And thankfully, we get to decide. I vote *no*.
http://www.yakimaherald.com/news/local/yakima-voters-to-have-say-on-downtown-plaza-project/article_66bfb464-744e-11e8-9b87-8f5933320acb.html
My "smaller" (9,000 population) town municipal government is controlled by 1970s "Commiefornia refugees". A few years ago they decided the small but adequate city hall needed to be replaced. There is still a started then abandoned 2 story (eyesore) office building across the street from the old city hall that could have been finished for less than $500,000. It was not the $2.5 million "Taj Mahal" they wanted. They built it. The Civic center is appropriate for a city of 100,000+ population! The capitol city (200,000 population) across the river has a civic center only slightly larger. My city could not raise the money through taxes so they did it the "Commiefornia" way replacing tax and spend with spend then tax. They did the only thing a city could do. They doubled the water and sewer rates which I'm sure barely pays interest on their civic center. Vote NO! And vote often! Not legal? They do it!  
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 5:26am
Would that be the West 5 Discovery Centre by any chance?  (I ask because an ad for that came up at the top of the page... LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 10:24am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

My "smaller" (9,000 population) town municipal government is controlled by 1970s "Commiefornia refugees".

LOL!  I remember seeing bumper stickers that said "Don't Californicate Oregon".

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic