Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

McDonalds Quarter Pounder- Speechless (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: McDonalds Quarter Pounder- Speechless (video)
    Posted: 17 May 2018 at 5:46pm
Sooo, you found a way to make one of your products better?  i'LL BET THAT WASN'T TOO DIFFICULT!

Freaking cap lock, that's why I have fat fingers. Too many Quarter Pounders. Charles is the only good thing about this commercial.

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 6:10pm
I remember back in the 70's when they still served them in the styrofoam boxes...

They were hot and "juicy" (greasy) when you opened up that lid and dug in.

Nothing like they are today in the recycled cardboard boxes they come in now.

I'm glad they're helping the environment, but the burger just isn't the same.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 6:13pm
I won't even eat their fries anymore, the hashbrown is a pretty good substitute.
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 3:43pm
Shaq!!  I think that we need a special thread dedicated to Shaq.

I've seen many, many McDs quarter pounders in my life and none of them have looked even remotely appetizing.  Fake food news.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 4:01pm
That's Charles Barkley.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by usmaak usmaak wrote:

Shaq!!  I think that we need a special thread dedicated to Shaq.

I've seen many, many McDs quarter pounders in my life and none of them have looked even remotely appetizing.  Fake food news.

They were delicious back in the 70's and 80's.

Hot and sinfully greasy.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 3:14am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

That's Charles Barkley.
LOL.  Bad idea for me to ever comment on anything within three hours of my waking up. LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 5:36pm
They are really pushing these (new) Quarter Pounders. I was looking for another commercial with John Goodman.

And this?  There really is a bigger napkin. They gave me a total of 2 napkins on only one visit out of 5 in the past 2 weeks.  I'll take a photo of the new napkin if I have to!! Can't find a pic of it.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 5:54pm
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2018 at 5:58pm
I went to McDonald's for lunch yesterday and used a BOGO coupon for two QPWC's.

While they seem to be of a slightly better quality (warmer) than they have been in recent years, they still aren't what they used to be back in the day.

For some reason, the meat on most of the fast food burgers I've eaten over the past few years just doesn't seem to have any actual flavor of it's own. It's as if they don't season it or something.

The only burger in which the meat still seems to taste like it always has, is Burger King. I think maybe the flame broiling must have something to do with that.

C'mon, man!
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 9:51pm
The napkin one was the worst...and is it me or has McDonald's done what Geico is doing?

How about the McDLT? They can still make those since they now have the sh*tty cardboard....

Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 10:18pm
Just read a story in the news where two people in Miami are suing McDonald's for $5 MILLION DOLLARS.

Why???

Because McDonald's only serves Quarter Pounders with cheese and charges the same price if you get one without it.

McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese

Unbelievable.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 6:22pm
So, if you had a choice between an attractive woman and a fast food hamburger?  Which would you choose?  I deprive myself of nothing...I want both of them, then I might need a nap. Evil Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic