Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best usernames on CIH? :D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best usernames on CIH? :D
    Posted: 12 May 2018 at 6:06pm
New CIH member BearHugger is seriously one of the best CIH usernames of all time!
I laughed when I saw that username! Welcome to CIH, BearHugger!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 8:22pm
Topic: Most usernames on CIH? :D

I fixed that for you. Tongue
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 10:16pm
^ Yeah, you'd think the subject of usernames is one that Donathan of all people would stay away from.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Perfect!  LOL

I'd swear, though, that this subject was done here once before.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

^ Yeah, you'd think the subject of usernames is one that Donathan of all people would stay away from.

I don't have multiple usernames anymore! My last multiple usernames were like 3 years ago!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 3:05am
If you want to welcome a new member, just post below their post welcoming them.  No need for an inane post about someone's username you find to be the best, worst, funniest, most serious, whatever.

Yeah, this has been done before by you-know-who.  Wink
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

If you want to welcome a new member, just post below their post welcoming them.  No need for an inane post about someone's username you find to be the best, worst, funniest, most serious, whatever.

To be fair, BearHugger doesn't have any threads or posts yet.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

This ain't no fairy Bear Hugger thread dammit! Send him a PM! Rent a room and buy a picinick (I spelled it that way on porpoise) basket!

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 7:29pm
I just thought that a best CIH username thread would be a fun idea.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 7:40pm
I Don't wanna hang out with Donna.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 7:55pm

That's your usual MO.  Create a new account/username, wait weeks or months to start using it.  This time you couldn't resist bringing attention to your latest creation because you're an attention whore!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2018 at 9:49pm

That's your usual MO.  Create a new account/username, wait weeks or months to start using it.  This time you couldn't resist bringing attention to your latest creation because you're an attention whore!

But I'm not BearHugger. I just think his name was really great.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2018 at 2:55pm

You beat me to it once again!LOL
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 7:00am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

You beat me to it once again!LOL
Great minds think alike!  Big smile
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 11:27am

Shockedoh no....IT doesn't get credit for starting this before - *I* do, because, if for no other reason, I did it so much better and I'm not even going to provide a 'clicky' because any of the curious Donathites (its followers) can readily find it if they look hard enough.

Aaaaaand Donathan? What a crappy new user id to make play with! Bad taste, young it! BAD TASTE!
*I* think you are playing out the following:

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Shockedoh no....IT doesn't get credit for starting this before - *I* do, because, if for no other reason, I did it so much better and I'm not even going to provide a 'clicky' because any of the curious Donathites (its followers) can readily find it if they look hard enough.

Aaaaaand Donathan? What a crappy new user id to make play with! Bad taste, young it! BAD TASTE!
*I* think you are playing out the following:

*I* looked for said thread...Now, I'm curious! Feel free to post it, Uncle PaW.

I did find this entertaining thread from Angry S. LOL

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bad BBS (forum) Usernames
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 9:20pm
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii've been a-searchin' low and high and haven't found the thread, yet. 
Donathang should consider a hobby of bear hugging.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic