Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

S**t happens.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: S**t happens.....
    Posted: 03 May 2018 at 10:34pm
Should I post this in the Anything Funny thread???

Or maybe the "Stupid People" thread???

Decisions decisions!!!!!   

Quote New Jersey superintendent defecated on high school football field 'on a daily basis,' cops say

Thomas Tramaglini, 42, was arrested and charged with lewdness, littering and defecating in public, police said.

A New Jersey schools superintendent was arrested Monday when officials discovered he had been defecating on a high school football field β€œon a daily basis,” police said.

Thomas Tramaglini, 42, was charged with lewdness, littering and defecating in public, police said Thursday. The Kenilworth schools superintendent was arrested after surveillance video caught him in the act on Holmdel High School’s football field.

Authorities began hunting for the "mystery pooper" after Holmdel High School staff and coaches for football and track reported finding human feces on or near the field nearly every day.

Tramaglini was arrested while running on the athletic fields’ track just before 6 a.m. Monday, NJ.com reported. Turns out, the alleged "pooper-intendent" lived in Aberdeen, about three miles away from the high school.

Tramaglini took a paid leave of absence after his arrest.

"We learned of municipal court charges facing our current superintendent of schools in Holmdel, NJ. Given the nature of those charges, he asked for and was granted a paid leave of absence," according to a Wednesday message posted on the Facebook page for Kenilworth Public Schools. The district said unpaid leave would only occur "in the face of indictments or tenure charges."

The superintendent makes $147,504 a year. He was named superintendent of Kenilworth schools after his predecessor Scott Taylor resigned in August 2015. Tramaglini also has a part-time job as a lecturer at Rutgers Graduate School of Education, NJ.com reported. His employment status post-arrest at the graduate school wasn't immediately clear.

And they say all the weird sh*t happens in Florida....

(Where in NJ did Thor go to high school again????)

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 11:28pm
Decision-making sure is going down the drain lately, isn't it?

Not something you can just wipe away.  I never like to see people flush their lives away.
I have 168 characters remaining.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 11:53pm
Guess this explains why the school had such a sh*tty football team.

People say they really stunk.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 11:55pm

Many have to be pushed - you're in or left holding the stool.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 1:08am
What a shitty thing to do; pooping on a school football field for Christ sakes!!! 
He should probably be given community service cleaning public toilets in the shitty part of town! LOL

Wonder if they also found piles of poopy bungwipe near the turds...PERSONAL FOUL! SHITTING ON THE FIELD!! AUTOMATIC FIRST DOWN!!! 

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 5:40am
Pretty sure he'll claim in court that the daily runs were necessary to loosen his constipation and that "he had to go when he had to go".  Maybe he should have taken his runs on a golf course, where there is a hole to go in on every green...  LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 7:40am
Just saw this on the NJ News channel.  I was surprised the newspeople were able to report this without laughing.

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 8:32am
This is just fucing weird! And a Superintendent, no less! He definently should have known better, no pun intended.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 8:56am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

This is just fucing weird! And a Superintendent, no less! He definently should have known better, no pun intended.

SUPERintendent or POOPERintendent? Wink

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 11:23am
This story was on the national news this morning. LOL
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 2:40pm
I myself ended up having a bowel movement on a neighbor's lawn after eating too much ice cream but that was a one time isolated incident and I didn't KEEP doing it.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 5:27pm
That dipsh*t, sh*thead, jackass, a**h*le deserves a permanent butt plug!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

I myself ended up having a bowel movement on a neighbor's lawn after eating too much ice cream but that was a one time isolated incident and I didn't KEEP doing it. I have a good day I have
Just guessing here, I think most normal people would just go in their pants, to save the embare-assment. No!  If I have a stomach problem or diarrhea, I don't take the chance of having a brown out. I need that home field advantage.

Were you a fat, 40 year old white guy or a skinny 30 year old black woman when this happened? The devil is in the details.
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Were you a fat, 40 year old white guy or a skinny 30 year old black woman when this happened? The devil is in the details.

I think it was the hard working Mexican Immigrant and father of three that crapped their neighbors yard.  I can't remember what alias Donna was using at that time though.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 12:03am
For some reason, auto correct ended up saying"I have a good day. I have." I edited that out as soon as I saw it. Damn auto correct!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic