Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nature Made Gummies “Princess Toast” (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nature Made Gummies “Princess Toast” (video)
    Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 10:27am
DisapproveWHAT kind of toast are the blabbering spermmistakes presenting their 'Mom', who butchers her simple response? 'Zambranos Toast'?! Heck, I don't know...but 'PRINCESS Toast'?! I never heard that.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

TV Watcher #1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV Watcher #1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 1:19am
Are the gummies "treated"?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 6:54pm
Oh my!  That looks pretty nasty!  Are they trying to kill their mom?

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 11:44pm
There's only so much pink fruity fluff I can take before I suffocate! Ahh! Get this stuff away from me!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 2:59am
This assbag of a commercial is still going strong and I'm getting so sick of it. Why not add some brown to that toast by wiping your ass with it. Sick of these damn kids. They're about as nauseating as that pink toast looks.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 3:18am
^^^I'm actually more sick of the 'mother' who can't say 'Princess Toast' - she drives me nuts and it just makes her look bad. I really wonder if she is that dense in real life?
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 5:44am
Might as well chop up real worms & put'em on the toast.  They'd have more nutritional value...  LOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2018 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Might as well chop up real worms & put'em on the toast.  They'd have more nutritional value...  LOL

ShockedDisapproveCome on, MrT!!! Those are little girls with a clear & open-minded mother! Look in Mom's eyes and you can clearly see the back of her skull! If you REALLY need to use worms, chopped or not, they need to still be a'wigglin' and the kids should throw in some food coloring.

Now, if it's Mom's birthday, I would suggest the spine of a toad with the legs still attached (touch the spine, the legs kick) underneath a layer of frosting, so Mom can get a 'birthday surprise', which is simply a win-win for all:
1.) 'Surprise Inside' (gift included)
2.) Should be some Omega3 Fatty Acids in there
3.) Organic
4.) Au naturel
Wink

DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

^^^I'm actually more sick of the 'mother' who can't say 'Princess Toast' - she drives me nuts and it just makes her look bad. I really wonder if she is that dense in real life?

Umm, she pretty clearly says it to my ears...not sure what you're hearing. Sure, the ad is annoying, but she doesn't have any problem saying "princess toast".

"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by DKS DKS wrote:

Umm, she pretty clearly says it to my ears...not sure what you're hearing. Sure, the ad is annoying, but she doesn't have any problem saying "princess toast".

Maybe I have a hearing issue.
Maybe I hear in proper Northern dialects only.
Maybe she speaks at that magical tonal level where I cannot comprehend what she is saying.
Maybe it's something else.
I never have been accused of listening.
For me, whatever she says is being said through a mouth full of marbles,
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 3:23pm

Maybe she speaks at that magical tonal level where I cannot comprehend what she is saying.
It's the way that woman speaks.  She looks like she's barely moving her mouth and is talking behind her stupid fake smile showing off her teeth.  She also does a little vocal fry at the end.  If the brats didn't announce "princess toast" to her, I wouldn't know what she's saying either.  If you already know from the video caption that there is going to be "princess toast" then the words are already in your head, but if you just hear it cold without the girls it's hard to figure out.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

It's the way that woman speaks.  She looks like she's barely moving her mouth and is talking behind her stupid fake smile showing off her teeth.  She also does a little vocal fry at the end.  If the brats didn't announce "princess toast" to her, I wouldn't know what she's saying either.  If you already know from the video caption that there is going to be "princess toast" then the words are already in your head, but if you just hear it cold without the girls it's hard to figure out.
That must be it and THANK YOU, DRS.
I've never understood what the 'Mom' was saying until finding the commercial on YOUTUBE.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 9:28pm

That must be it and THANK YOU, DRS.
I've never understood what the 'Mom' was saying until finding the commercial on YOUYUBE.
You're welcome.  Smile
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 9:32pm
This princess toast looks like a homemade Pop Tart.  The bread is toasted and then smeared with pink icing such as that concoction from a can made for cakes and cupcakes, and then sprinkled with candy 100% sugar sprinkles and some jelly beans added.

Now I'm hoping this thread will devolve into a discussion on the merits of Pop Tarts.  LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 9:54pm
In the late 60s, Pop Tarts were my go to after school snack!

DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 2:49pm

If you already know from the video caption that there is going to be "princess toast" then the words are already in your head, but if you just hear it cold without the girls it's hard to figure out.

Sorry, but it's clear as day to me, and it totally baffles me how anyone would have trouble hearing it unless they are just hard of hearing to begin with.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 5:19pm

If you already know from the video caption that there is going to be "princess toast" then the words are already in your head, but if you just hear it cold without the girls it's hard to figure out.

Sorry, but it's clear as day to me, and it totally baffles me how anyone would have trouble hearing it unless they are just hard of hearing to begin with.
Maybe you are special and should run for a public leadership position because many of us are simply imperfect.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 5:35pm

WHAT?

Image result for old man with ear horn pics

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 8:53pm
My hearing tests remarkably good for my age and 30 years exposer to jet engines. I frequently "mishear" commercial dialog. The reason is because I automatically tune out commercials.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

My hearing tests remarkably good for my age and 30 years exposer to jet engines. I frequently "mishear" commercial dialog. The reason is because I automatically tune out commercials.

Mishearing it because you're tuned out and not paying attention is not the same as saying the word is being pronounced wrong and there's no way to understand it on it's own.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 2:58pm
UnhappyThis is simply getting tiring/boring/insulting/stupid and we're only talking about a friggin' commercial. Let it die.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 4:30pm

UnhappyThis is simply getting tiring/boring/insulting/stupid and we're only talking about a friggin' commercial. Let it die.
Exactly. Who cares. Returning to Nature Made gummies. My Grandson's mother has been on a organic everything for the last couple years.Confused I was looking for something to feed the kid for lunch and found a bag of "organic" Gummy Bears! What's next? Organic cotton candy? What a scam.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 5:21pm

This princess toast looks like a homemade Pop Tart.  The bread is toasted and then smeared with pink icing such as that concoction from a can made for cakes and cupcakes, and then sprinkled with candy 100% sugar sprinkles and some jelly beans added.

Now I'm hoping this thread will devolve into a discussion on the merits of Pop Tarts.  LOL
Here ya go!

A comedian I used to know, had a routine about her fave food---Pop Tarts---and why she has to eat an entire box at once.  At one point, Kellogg's featured her on their boxes of Pop Tarts (for a free VHS tape of her performance on the back).

First few minutes of vid:

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 7:19pm

I agree that it's kinda hard to understand.

What she's saying is "I have no idea what's in princess toast".

The reason for the problem, is that she kind of runs her words together when she says it. Unless you stick your ear right up against the speaker of whatever you're watching the commercial on, you could very well have some difficulty understanding what she's saying.

If she wasn't saying "in" prior to "princess", it might have been more easily decipherable.

Maybe she should've said "I have no idea what princess toast is", which is more grammatically correct anyway.

But I'm glad we cleared that up and got it all out in the open.

Now, maybe as a society, we can heal and move on.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 8:34pm
Let's have some Princess Toast Pop Tarts and coffee Coca-Cola for breakfast!

Let the healing begin...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic