Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

STOP THE PRESSES!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: STOP THE PRESSES!
    Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 3:14am
I found a photo of the Woman's International Little *Stinker* of the Century I can use WITHOUT getting into trouble. I'll let everybody know who she is on April 2, so just sit back and relax, I leave you with a clue who she is, she is a born-again CHRISTIAN, Thumbs Up  
Poiuyt Power!!!
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2018 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by regulus regulus wrote:

I found a photo of the Woman's International Little *Stinker* of the Century I can use WITHOUT getting into trouble. I'll let everybody know who she is on April 2, so just sit back and relax, I leave you with a clue who she is; On the same day I got to ride in the upper deck of a 747, she did something that sealed her fate! Shocked 

Got you into the mile high club???

regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 2:10am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I found a photo of the Woman's International Little *Stinker* of the Century I can use WITHOUT getting into trouble. I'll let everybody know who she is on April 2, so just sit back and relax, I leave you with a clue who she is; On the same day I got to ride in the upper deck of a 747, she did something that sealed her fate! Shocked 

She's married and has three kids, not a good choice, besides if I tried to do this I'd probably get CAUGHT! Ouch
Poiuyt Power!!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 2:28am

She's married and has three kids, not a good choice, besides if I tried to do this I'd probably get CAUGHT! Ouch
WinkYea, probably with the kids.
"Little kids, little kids! Ya wanna the upper deck? Wanna sit on the 'upper decker'?"
~~~

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 5:39am

Well, yeah, if you're trying to do it in the aisles.  (Control yourself there, tiger! LOL )  That's why most do it in those tiny BR's.  There is still a chance of getting caught, but that's what heightens the thrill...  LOL
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 7:44pm
  DOH! Embarrassed 
  The woman in my avatar got married in 1992, not 1986. I apologize for any inconvienience  I may have caused. Heresay SUCKS. Tomorrow night I will let you know who she is. Star
Poiuyt Power!!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Well, yeah, if you're trying to do it in the aisles.  (Control yourself there, tiger! LOL )  That's why most do it in those tiny BR's.  There is still a chance of getting caught, but that's what heightens the thrill...  LOL
WinkYea, well you'd look a tad suspicious dragging her 12-year old daughter into the lavatory and then causing her to make noises consistent with unsavory activities there MrT, doncha know
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 9:42pm

DOH! EmbarrassedThe woman in my avatar got married in 1992, not 1986. I apologize for any inconvienience  I may have caused. Heresay SUCKS. Tomorrow night I will let you know who she is. Star

Can we still guess?

How about...

Phan Thi Kim Phuc <--- Wiki link

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2018 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

DOH! EmbarrassedThe woman in my avatar got married in 1992, not 1986. I apologize for any inconvienience  I may have caused. Heresay SUCKS. Tomorrow night I will let you know who she is. Star

Can we still guess?

How about...

And I thought you guys called my "Flavio" avatar "creepy". Shocked (I'd probably get visited by the FBI if I used Kim's photo as an avatar (The photo as a grown up, isn't creepy, which is why I used it instead, However...

Congratulations Jimbo, 
WE HAVE A WINNER!
On December 31, 1999 the International Association of Little SCensoredts awarded Kim the Woman's International Little SCensoredt of the Century. No, the photo taken of her WAS NOT the reason she got the award (OK, it kind of got the ball rolling). It's what happened 20 years later that secured her the title. In 1992 Kim was attending school in Cuba. She met her mate and got married. The Cuban Government, in collaboration with the governments of Vietnam and the Soviet Union arrainged for the couple to spend their honeymoon in Moscow. On the way to Russia the plane had to stop in Canada to refuel. When they landed  Kim and her spouse got off the plane and made a BEELINE to customs, who granted them political asylum. (You might say she said PHUC YOU COMMIES!!! Clap Today she lives near Toronto, Ontario and she is also a "born again" christian. I'd suggest she and her family spend the day at Canada's Wonderland, but I don't think this park has opened for the season yet. 

As for the Men's International Little SCensoredt of the Century (That's Flavio DaSilva for those of you in Rio Linda!) His Birthday is on April 14, I will use his avatar for the week of April 14. If that isn't enough The Woman's USA Little SCensoredt of the Century also has her birthday in April, the fact three of the five ILSC winners have birthdays in April is the reason April is designated to be Little SCensoredt Month! Thumbs Up

As for me I"ll be "relieving" amazon.com, ioffer.com and sell.com of some DVDs on the three dates in April. Big smile

Poiuyt Power!!!
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 5:46pm
Happy Birthday Flavio, in honor of his birthday today I "relieved" amazon.com of three TV series on DVD. Big smile Tonight the avatar gets changed again as we approach the birthday of the Woman's USA Little SCensoredt of the Century. Star
Poiuyt Power!!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 5:59pm
I was just reading about how it can be difficult to receive SS Disability. ^ Where does your money come from?

I paid into the system for more than 30 years.
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 6:19pm
To get disability (I have Aspberger's Syndrome) I had help from TWO good lawyers, one in Pennsylvania and another in Florida. Thumbs Up In addition to getting disability they also succeeded in getting a house trailer for me to live in in late 2016 when my my mother's house needed to be sold to pay for my mothers nursing home expenses. I've learned to be frugal (How else did I secure enough moolah to travel to Tennessee last summer to see the solar eclipse!). Big smile
Poiuyt Power!!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 8:33pm

Can we still guess?

How about...

Hot!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I was just reading about how it can be difficult to receive SS Disability. ^ Where does your money come from?

I paid into the system for more than 30 years.
I think I posted about going through the process when I suffered my spine injury which was supposed to turn me into a bed-ridden government controlled addict (but thank goodness, did not). Now the last thing I am is bed-ridden (I don't even own a bed down here at The Swamp). I went through the SSD/SSDI process while almost broke and even went to court and had a Fed Judge in Brooklyn hand us everything. Worst part? Getting anyone to pay up and we had borrowed to get by (don't do that) and NYS decided The Fed/State-Fed courts were just kidding when I finally got back to work. Never got a penny although I do have printed decision  that granted us a nice settlement we never received a penny of.

It is incredibly difficult to get benefits and back-pay although my youngest son helped some relative get through the process in rapid time and getting back-pay and more, out in Nevada (he's not even a state resident). I'm still waiting for him to supply me an outline of how he did it. Our process which only garnished a positive decision lasted almost 2 years with nary a cent to show.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 10:14pm

Can we still guess?

How about...

Cry OH NO!!! Why, ol'Mule, WHY?!
For Viet Nam Take-Out, you ordered up 'Smoked Yung Round in SweatSauceTears'?!
I thought that could get you arrested.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 5:02am
I asked my wife, a retired RN. Do I tell the doctor I want to apply for disability? She said no.

Wrong answer, the doctor is the determining factor. He or she will provide proof with x-rays, diagnosis and any other info that might apply.  If you use an attorney, they will want some of the money too.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 5:57am

To get disability (I have Aspberger's Syndrome) I had help from TWO good lawyers, one in Pennsylvania and another in Florida. Thumbs Up In addition to getting disability they also succeeded in getting a house trailer for me to live in in late 2016 when my my mother's house needed to be sold to pay for my mothers nursing home expenses. I've learned to be frugal (How else did I secure enough moolah to travel to Tennessee last summer to see the solar eclipse!). Big smile

Didn't the nursing home she was in accept Medicaid payments?
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 12:25pm
It does now, but the trailer (and the land it's on) are mine. From what I understand Medicare doesn't take over the payments untill all of the patient's assets are spent first. The reason I didn't get tossed out onto the streets is due to a clause in the law that states if  a patient's house has to be sold and the'res a relative who lives in the house that has a disability that person has to be provided a house, which is why I got the mobile home.  
Poiuyt Power!!!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 2:29pm

It does now, but the trailer (and the land it's on) are mine. From what I understand Medicare doesn't take over the payments untill all of the patient's assets are spent first. The reason I didn't get tossed out onto the streets is due to a clause in the law that states if  a patient's house has to be sold and the'res a relative who lives in the house that has a disability that person has to be provided a house, which is why I got the mobile home.

I think you meant MediCAID not MediCARE. Two different programs.

Anyway, having recently lost my own mom after she spent the last six months of her life in a nursing home, and after having THOROUGHLY researched the laws in Florida governing Medicaid as well as Florida's Homestead laws, I can say, with 100% assurance, that here in Florida, where I know you also live, NO PERSON can be forced to sell their primary domicile (the home they own and live in) to pay for ANY KIND OF DEBT, be it medical or otherwise.

When qualifying for Medicaid, your primary residence is totally, 100% OFF LIMITS and CANNOT be counted as part of your assets by Medicaid.

This is because the homestead laws in Florida are among the toughest in the entire nation. In Florida, you literally have to kill somebody before your home could be taken away from you in a lawsuit or forced into sale to pay a judgement.

So I cannot understand why your mother would be forced to sell her house to pay for a nursing home stay.

C'mon, man!
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 6:43pm
It was those two lawyers who got me my home, and I thank God for providing whatever law or laws it provided it for me. AMEN!
Poiuyt Power!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic