Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE WORST OLYMPICS EXPLOITATION COMMERCIAL!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE WORST OLYMPICS EXPLOITATION COMMERCIAL!
    Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 11:09pm

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4" color="#996600">The year is young but, here is my worst commercial so far. Ghettoing up the Winter Olympics! Folks, there's no basketball, track and field and no boxing. Yea yea yea. Rap is crap! All missing is that ghetto hood air horn.

I approve this message.
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 6:47pm
NBC can turn any good thing into a steaming pile of bullsh!t!  Angry

zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 8:57pm
They can and they will! Unfortunately they have a monopoly on both Olympics well into the 2020's. They are the gay network!At least they sh*t canned the snarky Matt Lousy Lier Laur!
I approve this message.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

They can and they will! Unfortunately they have a monopoly on both Olympics well into the 2020's. They are the gay network!At least they sh*t canned the snarky Matt Lousy Lier Laur!

It has been rumored that Matt might be getting his job back.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 10:03pm
I wouldn't put it past NBC! I remember his smug know it all performance during his lyin last stand Macy's T Giving Day Parade. I bet Savana Guthrie was trying to supress hurling. Might as well give Laur with Harvy Weinstein a reality game show to host. It could be young women and TG chicks. Each of them would hsrass the women and try not to molest the chicks with Dick's or their plumbing turned inside out. And of course both these miscreants could have starring rolls on Will and Grace and while NBC is at it bring back Friends! Barf out gag me with a spoon!
I approve this message.
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 2:16pm
This f'ing commercial!! Angry  Xfinity has been pushed this for a few months, but it was more tugging at heart strings as the athletes left the hometowns for the games. It was annoying, but not a "mute-worthy" ad.

Now THIS.....I saw the the long 1 minute version last night, I got so aggravated as it went on and on. I found myself mumbling to myself "shut the hell up!!" I wasn't even watching the damn games, it was a Law And Order rerun on USA...which is NBC owned. 

So tired of the lame rapping noise these ads (Cheerios, Xfinity)..nothing "cool" or "hip" about it.

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

It has been rumored that Matt might be getting his job back.

hate to say it..but  with its new estrogen fueled, Hoeduh and Suhvain-nuh led lady luv fest..a little Lauer is REALLY what they need..anything with testicles on that show seems EXTREMELY threatened after the Matt purge..Al must be s#$tting BRICKS every day that they MIGHT turn up some butt grab in his past
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic