Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Super Bowl 2018 Leaked Sneak Peeks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super Bowl 2018 Leaked Sneak Peeks
    Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 6:45pm
I'm having a little trouble posting the individual videos, they are in the link!

http://www.brandchannel.com/2018/01/22/super-bowl-pepsico-jennifer-saenz-greg-lyons-qa/
Sponsored Links

Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 4:10am
I saw about 15 minutes of the last part of that stupid leaked 2018 commercials with the whole “man vs animal” theme - it’s really crappy tv when they make a whole one hour special about superbowl commercials past and present. Anyway, I personally favor the Budweiser commercials.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 7:48pm
USA TODAY SPORTS online has Ad Meter.  You can create an account with USA Today, then watch and vote for the commercials.  They have the results since 2015 as well.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic