Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wife

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnsonjack87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wife
    Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 11:18am
What Should I Have Done Differently About What Happened On The Night Of Friday January 19,2018?

My Wife,Whose Name For The Record Is Laura Schuler,Wants To Sleep In Her Knickers,Until The Day That She Turns 60 & Wanted A Pair In Black,So I Got Her This In Black From Comfort Choice.:

Laura Schuler Was Born On January 1,1996 In Glen Cove,New York,She Is 10 Years Younger Than Me,She Is 5 Feet 5 Inches Tall & Plus Sized,With A Big Butt,That I Also Call A Bubble Butt & A Slight Bulge On Her Belly,Just From Being Plus Sized.

Laura Also Has Curly Long Blonde Hair,Sported With Line Bangs Going Across Her Forehead.

Laura Really Seduced Me Last Night In Romantic Fashion After Only Putting On A Black Bra,This Black Pair Of Knickers & A Pajama T-Shirt,While Keeping Herself Barefoot,With All Of Her Finger Nails & Toe Nails Having Already Been Painted Red.

It All Started After She Put On That Black Bra,This Black Pair Of Knickers & The Pink Pajama T-Shirt & After She Drank 6 Beers & After I Had Her Blow Into This Handheld Breathalyzer,That I Purchased From A Local Store & After She Blew A .40 On It.

After Getting Drunk By Drinking 6 Beers,She Then Went On To Seduce Me By Pointing Her Knicker Covered Bubble Butt At My Face & Then Placing It On My Face & Farting On My Face With The Fart Sounding Like The First Fart Sound That We Hear In This Video.

Laura Then Seduced Me Into Giving Her Mouth To Mouth Kisses & Then Rubbing Her Belly,Her Thighs,Her Feet & Her Bloated Tushy,Just To Give Those Parts Of Her Body A Massage.

We Romantically Locked Lips & Kissed In Bed,Then Laura Layed Down On Her Back On Our Bed,Then I Romantically Rubbed Her Belly,Then I Romantically Rubbed Every Part Of Her Thighs,Without Putting My Hands Into Her Knickers,Then I Romantically Rubbed Her Feet & Then I Romantically Rubbed Her Bloated Tushy,Without Putting My Hands Into Her Knickers & Then I Used My Fingers To Do 8 Lift & Let Go's With The Bottom Part Of Her Knicker Covered Butt,To See That It Is Really Jiggly,Without Putting My Hands Into Her Knickers.

I Then Countered By Placing Both Of Her Hands Behind Her Back & Handcuffing Her,Only To Keep Everything From Really Getting Out Of Hand & Then We Went To Sleep In Bed With Her Sleeping To My Right,While Handcuffed & In Her Knickers.

Next Morning,When We Woke Up,I Uncuffed Her & Threw Away The Handcuffs,The Cuff Key & The Breathalyzer,Because She Was Once Again Sober & On Her Best Behavior.

She Is Actually Happy That These Black Knickers Don't Hold In Her Belly & That They Also Don't Give Her Butt A Smaller Look,When She Wears Them.

She Really Feels Comfortable Wearing Just These Black Knickers,Along With A Black Bra & A Pink Pajama T-Shirt,Just About Every Night,If Not Every Night.
Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 11:23am
I like Kit Kats. Chocolate and wafers are a great and tasty combo. One of my favorite candies of all time! So yummy!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 11:43am
Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

My Wife,Whose Name For The Record Is Laura Schuler

LOLYou know we are going to Google this name, right?

I bet Jackassjohnson has done time for stealing women's panties. 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 11:52am
^LOL

NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 12:42pm
what.
I have 168 characters remaining.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by NiteRaidah NiteRaidah wrote:

what.

It's just Johnson Jack being his usual weird self. My suggestion is to flood his threads with nonsensical posts that have nothing to do with his threads like my reply about Kit Kats and butter until he learns to post like a normal poster.

My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by johnsonjack87 johnsonjack87 wrote:

What Should I Have Done Differently About What Happened On The Night Of Friday January 19,2018?

My Wife,Whose Name For The Record Is Laura Schuler,Wants To Sleep In Her Knickers,Until The Day That She Turns 60 & Wanted A Pair In Black,So I Got Her This In Black From Comfort Choice.:

Laura Schuler Was Born On January 1,1996 In Glen Cove,New York,She Is 10 Years Younger Than Me,She Is 5 Feet 5 Inches Tall & Plus Sized,With A Big Butt,That I Also Call A Bubble Butt & A Slight Bulge On Her Belly,Just From Being Plus Sized.

Laura Also Has Curly Long Blonde Hair,Sported With Line Bangs Going Across Her Forehead.

Laura Really Seduced Me Last Night In Romantic Fashion After Only Putting On A Black Bra,This Black Pair Of Knickers & A Pajama T-Shirt,While Keeping Herself Barefoot,With All Of Her Finger Nails & Toe Nails Having Already Been Painted Red.

It All Started After She Put On That Black Bra,This Black Pair Of Knickers & The Pink Pajama T-Shirt & After She Drank 6 Beers & After I Had Her Blow Into This Handheld Breathalyzer,That I Purchased From A Local Store & After She Blew A .40 On It.

After Getting Drunk By Drinking 6 Beers,She Then Went On To Seduce Me By Pointing Her Knicker Covered Bubble Butt At My Face & Then Placing It On My Face & Farting On My Face With The Fart Sounding Like The First Fart Sound That We Hear In This Video.

Laura Then Seduced Me Into Giving Her Mouth To Mouth Kisses & Then Rubbing Her Belly,Her Thighs,Her Feet & Her Bloated Tushy,Just To Give Those Parts Of Her Body A Massage.

Next Morning,When We Woke Up,I Uncuffed Her & Threw Away The Handcuffs,The Cuff Key & The Breathalyzer,Because She Was Once Again Sober & On Her Best Behavior.

She Really Feels Comfortable Wearing Just These Black Knickers,Along With A Black Bra & A Pink Pajama T-Shirt,Just About Every Night,If Not Every Night.

LOLLOL  Are you for real, dude?

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 6:38pm
TLCRTWDT!

Cheat sheet: It stands for Too Long Couldn't Read The Whole Damn Thing
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 6:58pm
JohathanJackDonna, you're one heck of a little lesbian, doncha know!
Why BLACK?!!!
White women should NEVER wear black undergarments unless they are going to a funeral - could it have been she was planning on going to YOURS, after she rode you like an upside-down pony until you died?
Now...The Inquiring Mindless still NEED TO KNOW: Are those panties see-through or pee-through?

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic