Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Geico Conference Call (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Geico Conference Call (video)
    Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 5:59pm
Did I ever mention how much I hate Geico?  Awkward silence...Angry

Sponsored Links

Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 6:06pm
Thank you for including this load of sh*t to the forum! The way that the different voices interrupt and "talk over" each other is annoying to the nth degree.
This ad is just another for me to ignore Geico, instead of investing into it with a policy.
One man gathers what another man spills
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 7:01pm
Awful and annoying. I mute it every time. One of the Gecko's worst commercials - up there with the 'flat tireeeee!' and 'Virginisee'.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 10:43pm
GEICO hasn't been funny since the Happy Hipster Douchebag Duo and that was like 2013...5 years ago!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Dejoh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dejoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 10:50pm

Brings back good times in 2006
There's a sucker born every minute.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 6:04pm
This one is the second in a new series. The Sloth commercial has the same dumbass white haired guy. Angry

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by Dejoh Dejoh wrote:

Brings back good times in 2006

I miss simple ads like this. Not a single word is spoken yet it still manages to make me laugh.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 3:31pm
The third is a turd for sure! Angry

Joe Minx View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Minx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 6:03pm
Working for a company that does quite a bit of conference calling, I can tell you that this happens a lot. People are constantly talking over each other & stopping not to interrupt, only to end up talking over each other anyway. I imagine this is supposed to be a parody of that.

What's far more vexing to me is why we're supposed to believe a freaking gecko is running a meeting for a major insurance company. And why none of the humans in the commercial seem to find it odd that this is happening.
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Joe Minx Joe Minx wrote:

Working for a company that does quite a bit of conference calling, I can tell you that this happens a lot. People are constantly talking over each other & stopping not to interrupt, only to end up talking over each other anyway. I imagine this is supposed to be a parody of that.

What's far more vexing to me is why we're supposed to believe a freaking gecko is running a meeting for a major insurance company. And why none of the humans in the commercial seem to find it odd that this is happening.

I don't see what's odd about it. ?

It's common knowledge the pig was sent to prison for insider trading in pork belly futures.
The camel had way too many fleas, hogged the water cooler, and couldn't fit in the boardroom anyway,
and the caveman was well... just too stupid to conduct the meeting on his own!  Tongue

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

Originally posted by Joe Minx Joe Minx wrote:

I don't see what's odd about it. ?

It's common knowledge the pig was sent to prison for insider trading in pork belly futures.
The camel had way too many fleas, hogged the water cooler, and couldn't fit in the boardroom anyway,
and the caveman was well... just too stupid to conduct the meeting on his own!  Tongue

LOL

The marketing management must encourage the use of mind altering substances...how else could they come up with stupid sh!t like this?  God, I hate them!

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 6:50pm
Still on the air several times a day. Please go away Geico!  This is why I will NEVER use your insurance! DeadAngry
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 9:11pm
This commercial is actually uncomfortable to watch.  I've been in many conference calls like this, on both ends of the line.  It is way too realistic and I HATE when everyone talks over one another.  This one can't die soon enough for my liking.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 5:16pm
Geico
Expect average savings and a whole lot more stupid BS commercials!!  Angry

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 6:32pm
The perfect commercial match! Gayfair meets IKEA and Geico.

I did some renting, are young people really smart enough, do they have the funds, to buy renters insurance?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic