Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lire, Lire !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lire, Lire !!!
    Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 4:57am

I was watching a political interview today. There was a plication smiling big at  the camera. We’ll call him “Lire number 1.” He was talking about his political competition. We’ll call that guy “Lire number 2.”

So lire 1 said that lire 2 was full of sh*t.

WAIT AN INSTANT !!!! Lire 2 looks to be about 60 years old. If he took only one dump a day, that’s a whole lot of sh*t.

He would fill up and explode!

I’d hate to be a fly on the wall that day I can tell you. And don't count on me for the clean-up.

So lire 2 can’t be full of sh*t like lire 1 suggested. And lire 1 is,,,,,,,    well,,,,, a  lire.
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 6:20am
liar-  a person who tells lies.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 1:32pm
Lire - Italian monetary denomination.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 6:11pm
^LOL

Was he talking about currency?

No offense, double zero. Even with my fifth grade education...spelling matters!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 6:40pm
It's so quiet in here, I just have to spout off!

leer-
look or gaze in an unpleasant, malicious, or lascivious way.

lair-

a wild animal's resting place, especially one that is well hidden.

layer,

a person or thing that lays something.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^LOL

Was he talking about currency?

No offense, double zero. Even with my fifth grade education...spelling matters!

I call him Boobies.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 6:56pm

leer -

lair -

layer,

lyre - a stringed instrument like a small U-shaped harp with strings fixed to a crossbar, used especially in ancient Greece.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 7:04pm
LOLLOL
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 9:47pm
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2017 at 3:44pm
Well, I saw the original post and tried to provide our new member a hint (which I deleted after an amount of time) as I just knew he was going to pay a price by our own cyber bullies. We know nothing about him and now probably never will...anyway, I'll wish him a Happy Thanksgiving.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2017 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Well, I saw the original post and tried to provide our new member a hint (which I deleted after an amount of time) as I just knew he was going to pay a price by our own cyber bullies. We know nothing about him and now probably never will...anyway, I'll wish him a Happy Thanksgiving.

So, who cyber bullied him anyway?

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2017 at 4:26pm
You made fun of him which is belittling, you bully, you!Wink You took the 'Italian' riiight out of him.LOL
Like I said, I did post something for him and left it up for awhile (he was online and checking) - he had an opportunity to correct or comment, but chose not to. I knew once the first buzzard landed, the rest would come down for a share of the roadkill.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2017 at 4:32pm
I know you know we were just having a bit of good natured fun with the no0b.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2017 at 4:37pm
WinkIn your case, I know, I know...but if YOU were 13 and sneaking on the home computer at night to talk to the big boys you found on CIH and got those kind of responses, what do you think the FBI is going to do to FA when they find little no0b hanging from a ceiling fan and CIH lire on the screen?
Why'd he do it?
Was it those mean, mean adults, or did he not get a decent exchange rate?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2017 at 9:33pm
^ I don't think you would be voted most likely to drive the welcome wagon.

"Be prepared to be judged and looked down on" would be your motto. But hey, we all gotta have a function here on this great forum.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2017 at 10:08pm

^ I don't think you would be voted most likely to drive the welcome wagon.

"Be prepared to be judged and looked down on" would be your motto. But hey, we all gotta have a function here on this great forum.

The PaWolf - aka ron story:

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2017 at 10:16pm
There really is no story, he just doesn't like me. And he is better than everyone...so, how can I argue?

Each to his own, I'm pretty happy with what I got here. He must not be very happy, I wish him well.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2017 at 11:02pm

There really is no story, he just doesn't like me. And he is better than everyone...so, how can I argue?

Each to his own, I'm pretty happy with what I got here. He must not be very happy, I wish him well.

Pa's just an ol' curmudgeon who gets a bit crotchety & crusty sometimes.

Don't think he means any harm.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2017 at 11:17pm

Disapproveoh no...here we go baitin' again when you think you got some online backing and nobody to talk to at home...someone needs a hobby.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2017 at 2:40am

leer-

lair-

layer,

You forgot Lyre. An ancient hand held harp.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2017 at 2:55am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

You forgot Lyre. An ancient hand held harp.

I didn't ---> click me

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic