Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Pillow - New Super long ad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Pillow - New Super long ad
    Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 9:50pm
I have the TV on basically as background noise and I notice this music that just goes on and on....
Look over and it's like some crappy "history of Mike and his My stupid Pillow"

By the way, did anyone know he used to be a crackhead AND he was creating MyPillow at the same time?  (Looks like a serial killer)

Sponsored Links

(0)(0) View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 10:41pm
Just THANK GOD! that not all crack heads sell pillows.
Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 1:52am
lol - never understood why someone would actually buy a pillow, I just took mine from my mom's house, years ago. I still have it. And it was free.
Ad Endless Nauseum View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Endless Nauseum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Kelly H Kelly H wrote:

lol - never understood why someone would actually buy a pillow, I just took mine from my mom's house, years ago. I still have it. And it was free.

I did too, but that was in 1979, and pillows don't last forever!

As much as I hate the current ads, I will never again waste money on anything else.
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Defense de fumer et de cracher

A message brought to you by this station and the Ad Council.
(0)(0) View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 5:54am
The latest version has him in his blue work shirt and a cross hanging around his neck on a chain. Now maybe he found religion and maybe he didn't. But I think it's in poor taste.   Mayhaps a $100.00 bill hanging on that chain ?
Tully Blanchard View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tully Blanchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2017 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by (0)(0) (0)(0) wrote:

Mayhaps a $100.00 bill hanging on that chain ?

Or hanging out of his zipper?
Adznem View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adznem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 9:01pm
FYI,

The MyPillow ad is so popular.

That it was even parodied on TV's "Svengoolie"

As "DyPillow", Ad. The actor  made an excellent impression of Mike Lindell, Almost clone like.Cool
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 6:19am
Wonder how many people will buy one of these pillows just to smother themselves so they won't have to see another of these ads again...?  Shocked
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 5:20pm
Okay...when are they gonna sell "Those Aren't Pillows!"?

You know it's based on this...

Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Virginia Dare II View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 8:24pm
I can't stand that life-size cross he always has on.   It's like "Buy My Pillow because I'm a CHRISTIAN and I'd never sell you JUNK !"   Confused 
" Pickle YOU...Kumquat !!"
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 4:39am
The one I keep seeing is when Mike appears in the medicine cabinet, then proceeds to give the married couple an example of how the pillow works. It's very bizarre!

LOL

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 8:45am
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

The one I keep seeing is when Mike appears in the medicine cabinet, then proceeds to give the married couple an example of how the pillow works. It's very bizarre!

I'd swear that concept's been used before.  Maybe many years ago in an Alka-Seltzer commercial or some other sort of medicine???

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 3:30am
"Hey, you're Mona's kid aren't ya?"  As I recall it was for shaving cream
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 10:34pm
A little present from Zippyjet:

Now, when you or your girl bites the pillow and takes your screwing you can reflect on My Pillow!
I approve this message.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2017 at 6:43am
Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

A little present from Zippyjet:

Now, when you or your girl bites the pillow and takes your screwing you can reflect on My Pillow!

This never gets old!LOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2017 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Virginia Dare II Virginia Dare II wrote:

I can't stand that life-size cross he always has on.   It's like "Buy My Pillow because I'm a CHRISTIAN and I'd never sell you JUNK !"   Confused 

I thought the same thing...almost like a 'fishing lure'.

Having said that, everyone here has a 'My Pillow' and I will swear by them - heck of a positive difference. I'll demand I've one in my coffin, by I'm sort of scared the kids will put it over my face. Brats.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 12:32am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Having said that, everyone here has a 'My Pillow' and I will swear by them - heck of a positive difference. I'll demand one in my coffin, by I'm sort of scared the kids will put it over my face. Brats.

So split the difference....
Just use a MyPillow for the wake.

Do you think MyPillow will still give you a refund afterwards?  Tongue
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 1:19am

I have the TV on basically as background noise and I notice this music that just goes on and on....
Look over and it's like some crappy "history of Mike and his My stupid Pillow"

By the way, did anyone know he used to be a crackhead AND he was creating MyPillow at the same time?  (Looks like a serial killer)

Disapprove o.k. bright boy - you called him out - where's the creditable background information and, well, if he indeed recovered, why dirty up his honest efforts? Some good people occasionally have 'a history'.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

Having said that, everyone here has a 'My Pillow' and I will swear by them - heck of a positive difference. I'll demand one in my coffin, by I'm sort of scared the kids will put it over my face. Brats.

So split the difference....
Just use a MyPillow for the wake.

Do you think MyPillow will still give you a refund afterwards?  Tongue
Refund not required and I suspect they will have an additional contraption on will see at the wake and whenever they dig me up thereafter...
skull
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 11:13pm

Disapprove o.k. bright boy - you called him out - where's the creditable background information and, well, if he indeed recovered, why dirty up his honest efforts? Some good people occasionally have 'a history'.

I read it on a few sites, it's on the official site also. https://www.mypillow.com/news-media/mypillow-founder-opens-up-about-addiction/ I was just saying I didn't know he had a serious drug problem with arrests. Ok, the "serial killer" jab was uncalled for.

I won't joke about his past demons, the guy got clean and sober from 25+ years of drug addiction. I applaud that. Just hope with all that money he's making, he remains sober.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 11:17pm
I can appreciate that...and, personally, I DO appreciate his product - best pillow I've ever used - going on 3 years now.
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 4:44am
I'm not sure what it is, but ths guy reminds me of Dr. Phil
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 11:50am
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

I'm not sure what it is, but ths guy reminds me of Dr. Phil

I didn't know Dr. Phil was gay?  Tongue
Tully Blanchard View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tully Blanchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 2:07pm

I can appreciate that...and, personally, I DO appreciate his product - best pillow I've ever used - going on 3 years now.

Really?  I've been mildly interested in getting one but I've heard mixed reviews from people.
mallai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mallai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 7:20pm
This asshole is still all over the airwaves..I thought this would end after the holidays..Advertising at its cultish worst..When will it stop??!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic