Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy happy Halloween, Sil-ver Shamrock!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy happy Halloween, Sil-ver Shamrock!
    Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 1:47pm
Happy happy Halloween

I hear that they're coming out with a new movie.
It'll be called, "HALLOWEEN IX: SEASON OF THE BRITCH"

In this movie, some asshaberdasher  digs up part of a stargate near the Ross Ice Shelf in Antarctica, grinds the chunk into itty bitty pieces, and implants them into millions of electric toasters.

When they have the Horror-Thon on the telly and the Big Giveaway plays at 6:66pm, the Magic Toaster comes on, and everybody who used the adulterated toasters will suddenly find themselves overwhelmed with thousands upon thousands of carrion beetles, Stag Beetle grubs (larvae), baby black widow spiders, botfly maggots (larvae), and Green Darner dragonfly nymphs (on each victim) crawling out of all bodily orifices -- ears, eyes, nose, mouth, bunghole, and peehole.

The creatures bite in unison, causing all of the victims to collapse into piles of brownish-white powder as 100% of their bodily fluids are unexpectedly rapidly drained away by the slimey icky bugs.

Sponsored Links

regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 2:59am
Halloween is now winding down. My "Poiuyt" avatar has been restored. 
Poiuyt Power!!!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 10:33am
Thank you, Angry, for saving this tradition. It wouldn't be Halloween without this gem from Mr. McPisseron.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2017 at 1:28pm
We do love our Halloween traditions here at CIH, don't we??

Hope you had a Happy Halloween and that everything's going well for you, Angry McP!!!

Stop being such a stranger!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2017 at 8:14pm
Sorry for making such rare appearances, but my stepmother continues to bogart my main computer so that she can watch NCIS: New Orleans 24/7. I'm using my tablet computer, which is rather limiting.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic