Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Halo "Ice Cream" WTF?? Elder Abuse ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Halo "Ice Cream" WTF?? Elder Abuse ?
    Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 4:10pm
This one takes the cake.  Or in this case, Halo Ice Cream (which is a pretty awful "healthy" product--I've tried it !  )    Elderly woman spoon fed this stuff by a robot.  She's looking scared and confused, and then is informed she's all alone in the world.  Way to go, Halo !  Ouch   
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 4:31pm
That's just weird!! Confused
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 4:38pm
ShockedHoly cow! Shades of Stanley Kubrick and '2001 A Space Odyssey'! 
LOL
I LOVE that commercial - THANK YOU, VDII!

Makes me want to see the 2 hour version of it on IMAX 3D as soon as I find some LSD, <teeheehee>

...but you have to watch these, first.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 9:32pm
Weird, creepy, horrible and disturbing.  Not a fan.  Note to self:  Never buy Halo Ice Cream or Little Babies Ice Cream.
Virginia Dare II View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 9:45pm
That Little Babies creature looks like "Progressive Flo" after some sort of dubious party !   Confused
" Pickle YOU...Kumquat !!"
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 10:15pm
My next trip up to The Den will have me going through Philly for personal reasons:
1.) I've always wanted to take a tour of Eastern State Penitentiary (supposed to be really haunted!Big smileAnd the last time I was really in jail was because the Missus dragged me in...maybe she'll be at ESP).
2.) Little Babies ice cream is from Philly - I want some. 
3.) I wanna cheesesteak sammie!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Puppydogpants View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puppydogpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 12:31am
The sugar alcohols they use in Halo Top can cause SEVERE stomach issues for some people if you know what I mean...

If you've never tried it, proceed with caution! I speak from experience. Never again. Nope. Cry
I don't patronize bunny rabbits!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 12:38am
Originally posted by Puppydogpants Puppydogpants wrote:

The sugar alcohols they use in Halo Top can cause SEVERE stomach issues for some people if you know what I mean...

If you've never tried it, proceed with caution! I speak from experience. Never again. Nope. Cry

I had a coupon for a free pint.   Fortunately I didn't have a poop-on.  LOL  I decided that NO "fake" ice cream was worth 6 bucks a pint !   It wasn't that great.  Weird texture .   
HatyMcHater View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatyMcHater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 1:17am
I was given a free Halo pint. It was so vile I couldn't eat it. What's the point of bad tasting "ice cream"? I'd rather save up the calories for a small amount of Graeter's.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 1:28am
The checkout gal at my Shoprite accidentally gave me BACK the coupon I'd used to get the first free pint.   It went through a second time, and I tried another flavor of Halo.   It was chocolate almond something or other.   Tasted like old feet.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic