Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I have a confession to make to you guys..:/

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have a confession to make to you guys..:/
    Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 12:59pm
You know my sweet, loving girlfriend Sarah? Well, I have something to get off my chest. I am interested and attracted to guys, not women. I have been hiding that secret for a long time and decided that today it was time to let it out in the open, no pun intended.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 1:32pm
I heard somewhere that you are a woman who enjoys pretending to be a man on internet forums.

Somebody told me that in a PM.

Can't remember who, though.

Who might have PM'd me and told me that.... DONATHAN?

Any ideas.... DONATHAN?

<<==== (wink wink)

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 1:50pm
Sarah does look like a man, I didn't want to be mean.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I heard somewhere that you are a woman who enjoys pretending to be a man on internet forums.

Any ideas.... DONATHAN?

<<==== (wink wink)

Um, maybe Alex with the milk chocolate skin complexion that looks like the outside of a Twix bar(Which is coincidentally's Sarah's skin complexion) told you that in a PM.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

"Sarah" doesn't really look like a Sarah to me.

She looks more like a, oh I don't know.... maybe a KAREN.

What do you think, Donathan?

Doesn't your friend Sarah look more like her name should be KAREN?

<<== (wink wink)
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 2:55pm
stunning.
I have 168 characters remaining.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 3:07pm
Jimbo is obviously privy (dumbass spelling edit) to some inside information...Donna is just on another leg of his continuing journey of weird.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 4:04pm
What the (@@* are we? A bunch of priests and nuns?

Save your confessions for someone qualified.

Like a good shrink.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 5:08pm
^LOL  Wouldn't we (CIH members) make a helluva bunch of therapist?  LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Any ideas.... DONATHAN?

<<==== (wink wink)

Um, maybe Alex with the milk chocolate skin complexion that looks like the outside of a Twix bar(Which is coincidentally's Sarah's skin complexion) told you that in a PM.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Donna has his own Gayfair going on here for us all to witness...Gee, thanks! Wacko

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 5:45pm
So much to say, so little time...You should have seen Donna hightail it out of here when the FA showed up. Shocked

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 6:02pm

Jimbo is obviously privi to some inside information...Donna is just on another leg of his continuing journey of weird.

PM's have been received.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 6:18pm
He told me to cease and desist! I can't remember who he was then.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 6:26pm
It's like Deja Vu all over again...Confused

Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have to get something off my chest!

I even had my own hate thread, I feel so special!

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ron!

Now that's FIEND love! You stay away from me, Donna!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 7:28pm

So much to say, so little time...You should have seen Donna hightail it out of here when the FA showed up. Shocked

I had to go work! I didn't even know that Nathan was here! I am on my break and just found out Nathan was here earlier today! A belated hi to Nathan!

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 11:07pm

Well, Sarah is the splitting image of her FATHER,(Well, not EXACTLY the splitting image of him, they don't look like twins, but there is a strong resemblance between him and her) so there's that!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 11:13pm
Is that really a picture of you, Donathan?

Tell the truth, now.

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 11:17pm

Tell the truth, now.

Okay, okay, it's time to tell the truth. *Takes a deep breath.* That's me in the picture that I claimed was "Sarah." My REAL name is Karen, not Donathan.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 11:28pm

Tell the truth, now.

Okay, okay, it's time to tell the truth. *Takes a deep breath.* That's me in the picture that I claimed was "Sarah." My REAL name is Karen, not Donathan.

OK, so now how do we know that the gal in the picture isn't really a friend or acquaintance or co-worker of yours who agreed to go along and let you post her picture then claim it's you?

You're going to have to post a YouTube video now. Make a video of yourself telling us all at CIH that you are Donathan, and maybe include some of your more infamous exploits that you've told us about over the years.

Maybe read a bit of your Dave stories.

Then post it here, of course.

C'mon, man!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 11:38pm
Jimbo, no I am NOT going to make a Youtube video! I rarely even show my PICTURE on the internet!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 11:50pm

Jimbo, no I am NOT going to make a Youtube video! I rarely even show my PICTURE on the internet!

Well then we cannot be expected to believe that is really you in the picture.

Let's face it... you have a history of misleading us with regards to your various identities.

That lady in the pic could be your next door neighbor for all we know. Maybe she works with you at Walgreens. Or maybe she's a friend of a friend.

Etc, etc, etc.

You're just going to have to do more to convince us.

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 7:03am

In lieu of a clip:

Originally posted by Austin Powers Austin Powers wrote:

That's not a woman, it's a man, baby!

LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

In lieu of a clip:

Originally posted by Austin Powers Austin Powers wrote:

That's not a woman, it's a man, baby!

LOL
LOLLOL

Leave it to Mr. T, to have the last word. Thumbs Up

OKAY, Donathang.  Did you get off enough to leave us alone?

DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 6:33pm

I am interested and attracted to guys, not women.

We never would have guessed.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 7:00pm
Apparently, I'm not drunk enough to get through all this bullsh*t...

So, Donna is now KAREN sho is atrracted to men? So? Am I missing something here? You're now a heterosexual female who likes men?? SO WTF is the confession? That you've been using a man's name?

Get help you little attention whore.

Bartender! Make mine a triple, please.

The artist formerly known as Madawee

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic