Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ally 'Do it Right/Seriously Anything'   (videoS)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ally 'Do it Right/Seriously Anything' (videoS)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ally 'Do it Right/Seriously Anything' (videoS)
    Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 11:22pm
LOLI've LONG been an ally fan, ever since the 'teasing of the children' commercials (some of my all-time favorites). The 'Do It Right' campaign has been going on for a bit but there are some NEW commercials out there that simply tear me up!
The first one? I THINK that hitchhiker is actually THORWinkBig smile...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 11:24pm
I forgot this one...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 11:52pm
ally (old GMAC/GM Financial) caught my attention with this series of commercials some years back...so much so that I had to see how they primed and handled the children, which they actually put an unusual amount of care and class in the production of these (some can actually make you madLOL)
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 11:59pm
I watched the first few.  Pretty funny.

After that, I lost interest.  Maybe I have short atten

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 12:01am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I watched the first few.  Pretty funny.

After that, I lost interest.  Maybe I have short atten

LOL
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 2:35am
I watched all eight of them.

Do I get a pony?

How about an ice cream cone?
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 3:00am
No, but maybe you shouldn't have picked up Thor hitchhiking - you can have him and he likes your car, doncha know....Wink
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 5:23am
I opened up an Ally checking account.  It's all online and you send your checks through the mail.  It took forever to get to them even in their own official self-addressed envelope and then they'd hold the money for days before letting you have access to it.  If you like not knowing when the hell your money is going to reach the bank's mail room, be credited to your account and then wait for 3-5 days for a hold to make sure check doesn't bounce, then it's probably a good deal.   My account has a zero balance and I just ignore them.  Angry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic