Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeep- On The Way (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 4:30am
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Clap

Dig those ca-razy moves, daddy-o!!!!

This might just be my new favorite video!!!

I like the (two) parts where it looks like those girls are holding their noses while fanning away fart odor.

And I know those two guys who were dancing with each other are not only gay, but super gay, dammit!!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 5:20am
^ LOL The nose holding and waving hands move is part of the dance called the swim.  Holding the nose is what people did before they jumped in the pool, I guess.  Your explanation works just as well though!

The two gay guy dancers, one of them took a wrong turn and ended up in Mexico with a poncho.  I think he was headed for Scandinavia.  Confused
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 5:34am
I remember seeing people do The Swim, but I don't recall seeing the nose holding/fart fanning thing before. I'm only familiar with the overhand stroke, the back stroke, the breast stroke and maybe this thing I sort of remember seeing where they'd hold their noses and kind of wiggle their way down to the floor. I think mostly girls did that part because it involved a lot of hip shaking and as we all know, only girls really know how to properly shake their hips.

But then, I'm sure there were a good few variations of it, too.

Do The Swim, baby!!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic