Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cheerios "Good Goes Around" Ear Assault

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 4:15am
Hi Everyone !!  I am glad to be back....I had to re-register as my login info was lost in a computer disaster.   I've lost my post count...and have a "new" name...but it's me !   
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 4:32am
Originally posted by Virginia Dare II Virginia Dare II wrote:

Hi Everyone !!  I am glad to be back....I had to re-register as my login info was lost in a computer disaster.   I've lost my post count...and have a "new" name...but it's me !   

Good to see you again Ginny II !!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Virginia Dare II View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 4:36am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Good to see you again Ginny II!!!

Oh thanks Jimbo !   EmbarrassedTongue  

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 4:39am
Hope you don't have another computer disaster!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 4:52am

Hope you don't have another computer disaster!!!

CIH doesn't make it easy to come back.  You have to provide the email address you used when you first registered.   I could not recall that as it was a long time ago. Confused Then, registration was suspended for a while.  Cry  My comp "disappeared" my password.   You need an email to recover the password.   LOL Anywho...nice to be back !!  Tongue
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 5:00am
It's good to see you back, Virginia! Welcome back!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 8:56am
Good to have you back, Virginia.  Don't think of it as losing your count; think of it as regaining your virginiaty.

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 9:15am
Registration was suspended for a while?  Hmmm.  That sounds weird.

Welcome back Virginia!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 9:18am

Who DOESN'T do that?????

My, some have lead protected lives, haven't we??

Are you kidding?  Wasting food?  Tongue

Plastering Cheerios on your face is also moronic.  Disapprove
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 9:25am

Nathan may be able to restore your original screen name and count...send him a PM if you want to try. Thumbs Up
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Good to have you back, Virginia.  Don't think of it as losing your count; think of it as regaining your virginiaty.

LOL  Well...all righty then !  
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 5:24pm

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

LOL  Well...all righty then !

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 10:16pm
LOLLOL  
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2017 at 10:24pm

C'mon, man!
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 1:35pm
That "goes for the goodness" line nauseates me.

I had to google "good goes around" to find out what the ad was for - I only notice it by the awful music. Thought it might have had to do with a toilet swirling.
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 1:56pm
I am so sick of the endless obsession that advertisers have with hip-hop and rap sounding "music"? 
Enough with it!
One man gathers what another man spills
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by NJtoTX NJtoTX wrote:

I had to google "good goes around" to find out what the ad was for - I only notice it by the awful music. Thought it might have had to do with a toilet swirling.

Snicker
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by NJtoTX NJtoTX wrote:

Originally posted by The Inquiring Mindless The Inquiring Mindless wrote:

The ads make me wonder if I puke Cheerios into a toilet and flush NORTH of the equator, do they go around and around in a different direction than if I was SOUTH of the equator? Can 'the good go around and around' in both directions?

Confused Yes Virginia, there ARE 'Things We Should Never, Ever Do' in this life.
One of these things would be to start gulping down dry cheerios when severely inebriated.
You WILL puke and you  WON'T stop for quite awhile, and when you do, your gut will hurt and your mouth will taste like a mixture of cardboard and vomit, with traces of whatever kind of liquid refreshments got you to the point of being incredibly stupid in the first place. Having said that, just remember to be outside in the woods (believe me, nobody will approach you if they hear you but can't see you) because projectile puking goes *everywhere* and you will not have to clean it up, even if you fall down and pass out for a few hours, only to wake up in it, in which case you either find a garden hose or an outdoor self-serve car wash and clean up, before attempting to walk in your front door.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 3:38pm
blibbity blob..ah CHIBBEDY chob! Gibbedy go--uh bloggedy BLOW..
good goes around & around & around...
good goes around & around & around!

this is literally all i hear when this ad comes on
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic