Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Progressive Box climbs mountain

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crash1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Progressive Box climbs mountain
    Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 9:47pm
What is worse than Flo? How about that stupid box.

To quote someone my dad knew who was a pyromaniac "A good match would work wonders"
Sponsored Links

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 11:21pm
I've said this many times about the box... wood chipper. Evil Smile
EricTHoff View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricTHoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 11:41pm
I swear everytime I hear the word selfie I just want to rip their throats out. Or in this case, shove him through a circular saw.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 11:56pm
It's gotta suck to be a box if you think climbing the frozen food isle is like çlimbing an artic mountain! Pathetic!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 5:29am
Somebody needs to fill him with kitty litter and put him in a room full of cats.  He can imagine wearing a French Foreign Legion uniform and pretend he's in a desert, if that helps him cope with what's about to happen...  Shocked
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 6:23pm
It's airing as soon as I type it. Fkers! I wish that box would fall off the mountain and die. 
The stupid box is way worse than Flo and I hate her too! Again, this has nothing to do with car insurance.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 6:28pm
"Whole Wheat Waffles"  What a douchebox!

I tried to find this a few days ago.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 6:32pm
What does the box have against whole wheat???

If I was gonna buy frozen waffles, that's the only kind I'd buy!!!

That box doesn't know how lucky it is!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 12:53am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

He doesn't like frozen whole wheat waffles because they... uh... taste like cardboard!  Tongue

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

He doesn't like frozen whole wheat waffles because they... uh... taste like cardboard!  Tongue

I've always enjoyed them back when I used to occasionally buy frozen waffles.

Of course, if you toast anything enough then slather it with melted butter and syrup, anything can be pretty tasty.

Now I've got an urge for toaster waffles!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 1:04am

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Confused...you can't possibly be referring to Mrs. Cardboard's box?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Confused...you can't possibly be referring to Mrs. Cardboard's box?

LOL  I don't think Mr. Box can get even his blocky head between Mrs. Cardboard's legs flaps.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 7:22am
This stunk up my screen a couple of days ago..they need to feed their manatees that write this garbage some BRAIN FOOD..this box is a narcissistic whiny Dbag of the highest degree. Can Progressive not ever suck?
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 12:35am

Ugh, the box just won't go away!
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by verminstew verminstew wrote:

Why does the hover-board not burst into flames at such an appropriate time? 
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Originally posted by verminstew verminstew wrote:

Why does the hover-board not burst into flames at such an appropriate time? 
LOLLOL

I wish 'Mahk' could work his magic with this freaking box.  It did make me laugh.

meecepeece View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote meecepeece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 6:18am
This is so irritating! " oh no whole wheat waffles!" Little box is anti healthy grains and annoying on top of it! Douchbox!!! That is awesome , because he IS a little douchbox. Putting down Whole wheat waffles. Maybe climb would not be so much effort for box if he ate healthier?
If you could see the you that I see when I see you seeing me, you'd see yourself so differently, believe me-
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by meecepeece meecepeece wrote:

This is so irritating! " oh no whole wheat waffles!" Little box is anti healthy grains and annoying on top of it! Douchbox!!! That is awesome , because he IS a little douchbox. Putting down Whole wheat waffles. Maybe climb would not be so much effort for box if he ate healthier?

You would think Douchbox has plenty of fiber(board) in his diet.

And it just now occurs to me that you could beat Douchbox to a pulp, but he's already made of wood pulp so would it do any good? 

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 3:06pm
OK the cat gives Flo too much of a pass...shes not funny, but this puss needs to up her standards..Flo and Jaime are equally as poisonous only in far more benevolent ways, well Flo that is. Jaime is the HUMAN BOX.
ILUVTOMH77 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILUVTOMH77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 9:44pm
I can't stop laughing (douchebox)!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Chevy commercials that feature annoying hipsters make me NOT want to ever buy a Chevy......
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 11:02pm
PB and the Cologuard box should have a homer sexual affair and send their STOOL SAMPLEs in each other and hopefully their bowels will simultaneously COMBUST in 'harmony'.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 4:29am
Douchebox & Flo-Bag!
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2017 at 3:51pm
The Progressive Box should be in an Annoying Orange sketch and the Annoying Orange tells the Progressive Box "Trash Compactor"...and The Progressive Box gets destroyed in the compactor!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 4:28pm
The Douchebox is BACK for 2018 chin chillin at the Foun TON...crikey, PLEASE let him get near an open fire after after a swift lighter fluid dousing SOON....
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 4:39pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic