Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Food' you shouldn't eat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Food' you shouldn't eat
    Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 7:32pm
DeadYea - it WAS YOU in 'Dollar General' and YOU DID buy that 'food', didn't you?
(I do not recall modeling for that pic on the can when I was a 'youf'...Confused)
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 7:45pm
LOL
I can always count on PaW for a good laugh here on the forum.
A little reflux, some wet stools, and some other things I am very familiar with.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 8:13pm
Ripe bananas! Yeach!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 1:40am
Just for fun, and morbid curiosity, I recently tossed caution (but not my cookies !) to the wind and bought a can of  Clover Valley Seasoned Beef Crumbles  at my Dollar General.    Really..truly...not that bad !   Good to keep on the pantry shelf  just in case you need ground beef and don't have any fresh.     I want to try more weird food items in the future.  Embarrassed

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 2:28am
I'll have to look for that, Ginny D.

(I was going to call you by your initials, but thought better of it... Wink)

Big smile

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOL
A little reflux, some wet stools, and some other things I am very familiar with.

I think that was an engrish.com funny translation for "boneless pork butts".LOL
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 3:51pm
Ouch10:48 AM - straight back from Taco Bell with 2 bean burritos for breakfast.

If that isn't bad enough, I'm using them to flush out the mini-smoked sausages I ate about 4 AM - yea, the ones in the first post.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 3:59pm
I'm fighting some very unpleasant images that are trying to invade my mind.

No!!! No!!! No!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

LOL

I hadn't said anything...now I must.
Just what is an inverted de-boned pig a-hole? and would you know one if you saw it?
Do you have to order it directly from the menu or do the establishments give them some fancy name to impress your date, such as 'Mc(almost)Rib'?
 WinkLOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

LOL

This photo is truly damaging - WHO would
Who would what?
We aim to please, PaW. So you aim too, please?
I thought is was in the spirit of the thread, although it might fit in better in...
http://www.commercialsihate.com/the-grossout-thread-2017_topic25040.html
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 6:52pm
WinkLOL^^^
Let us not get all defensive and whatnot, now - your photo was a PERFECT contribution and something I never ever thought would show up in front of me...
I was also multi-tasking between old peeps, back-and-forth bean burrito/smoked sausage toilet trots, and also forgot to delete that line.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 9:55pm
Big smileYes I did and yes it was! Discounted scrapple. Only a few days past the expiration date, most of the gelatin had balled up at the base of the product.
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 12:09am
I just HAD to find out what this boneless pork rectums photo was all about.  And let me tell you, after a google search, I will never look at calamari the same again...Dead
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 4:18am

LOL

Just what is an inverted de-boned pig a-hole? and would you know one if you saw it?
Do you have to order it directly from the menu or do the establishments give them some fancy name to impress your date, such as 'Mc(almost)Rib'?
 WinkLOL
Isn't the current governor of New Jersey an inverted de-boned pig a-hole?!
One man gathers what another man spills
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 6:12am
Of COURSE you are NOT the boy on the Prairie can, PaWolf! He looks way older than you, like he could be your Dad. He looks like he is from around 1940 and looks about 6-8, so I would say he was born around 1930-1932. You were born in the 1960's!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 8:31am
I was born in 1959 and I'm pretty sure PaW is older than I am.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 3:55pm
Thanks aka...and yes. from the human-perspective, I was born somewhere between 1940 and the early 1950's.
But thank you for 'carding' me, Donathan - these days one can find a touch of glee in being asked "if they are old enough".
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 4:08pm
I was browsing cheese at the grocery store yesterday morning, and I found some smoked cheddar that had a sell by date of Jan 25, 2017. I decided to pass on the smoked cheddar.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2017 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by DKS DKS wrote:

I was browsing cheese at the grocery store yesterday morning, and I found some smoked cheddar that had a sell by date of Jan 25, 2017. I decided to pass on the smoked cheddar.
WinkDid you turn it over to the grocer and ask if they really wanted to sell it? It isn't against the law, but if anyone gets sick and goes to the ER, then lawsuits can fly....unless people willingly purchase 'expired' or 'best used by' dated food (which IS legal to sell and there are actually grocery stores that specialize in selling such foods)
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 3:53am

WinkDid you turn it over to the grocer and ask if they really wanted to sell it? It isn't against the law, but if anyone gets sick and goes to the ER, then lawsuits can fly....unless people willingly purchase 'expired' or 'best used by' dated food (which IS legal to sell and there are actually grocery stores that specialize in selling such foods)

Yeah, I gave it to someone and their reaction was "what the hell? yeah, this should not be on the shelf"
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

LOL

Isn't the current governor of New Jersey an inverted de-boned pig a-hole?!

LOLLOL Good one, Jimmy.

That freaking slob needs to eat a salad! Angry

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 10:23am

As bad as that is, I accidentally bought food from a store that EXPIRED like a YEAR ago! NASTY! At least in your case it was a sell by date that passed in the same year.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 2:54pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic