Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lysol- "2 Kids Puked At School Today"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lysol- "2 Kids Puked At School Today"
    Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 7:21pm
"It was so gross" Sorry, no video. Lysol is saving this gay, stay at home dad from a lot humiliation.

What a pussy!  Angry

I disagree, he is not taking good care of his kids!
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 7:33pm
Even sounds gross.

I remember seeing kids puke at school.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 8:02pm
My buddy Pete, he left a nasty stream of cafeteria spaghette in the hallway/
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 9:43pm
That's a shame.

I always loved cafeteria spaghetti.

What a waste.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 5:29am
Sometimes the smell of Lysol is so strong that it makes you want to puke.  Maybe that's something Lysol's marketing team thought up, a product that makes you barf and then use it to clean up afterward.  Genius...  Thumbs Up Wink
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 9:10pm
I puked at school and it WAS gross! You should've seen it.

I could prolly do it again but I'm certain to get arrested.

Maybe Thor can do it during his lunch hour, instead of me.

Originally posted by MrT MrT wrote:

Sometimes the smell of Lysol is so strong that it makes you want to puke...

DisapproveJust reading that brought the gastric juices up to the back of my throat...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 6:30pm
I still can't find the commercial! But, here's another one.

Proof that Lysol has adopted the.....
GGMAFBNACFT marketing approach.

GGMAFBNACFT?
Geico Give Me A f*kin Break Not Another Commercial From Them!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 6:41pm
More of the tired old "bratty, misbehaving kids are cute" crap.

Sick of that nonsense.

C'mon, man!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 8:37pm
ANOTHER ONE!? Another stupid ad where a kid puts a precious toy in the toilet? What is this? Some kind of sick fetish going on? Some weird thrill ad makers get over this?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 11:25am
More happy, clappy, crappy BS from Lysol, the Geico of disinfectants.  Angry

The girl on the left looks like she has permanent ducklips.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 11:40am
Spraying backpacks and wiping lunchboxes isn't going to protect a kid from the cesspool of germs they get exposed to being around all those other little germ incubators at school everyday.

Mom would have to follow them around all day long, spraying and wiping everything they touched.

Besides, germ exposure is good for you. Strengthens your immune system. Makes you more resistant to sickness.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 12:09pm
^ Exactly!

In this commercial, same video with different audio, they use the stat "22,000,000 school days".

Yeah, Lysol. Good luck with that!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 12:30pm
These companies really know how to use parental guilt to get people to buy their crap nowadays.

You're a lousy parent if you don't try to sanitize and disinfect your kid's entire world.

Fortunately, most people are smart enough to see through that nonsense and let their kids be kids.

We all managed to live without Lysol wipes and having all our stuff disinfected everyday.

C'mon, man!
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 2:37pm
This commercial sets up my gag reflex.  I can "smell" the barf that's splashed onto his backpack.  I have a vivid imagination so Lysol got me with this one !  DeadLOLDead  All their ads are pretty foul.  Or in the case of raw chicken drippings, trailing all over the kitchen counter:  FOWL.  

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Virginia Dare Virginia Dare wrote:

This commercial sets up my gag reflex.  I can "smell" the barf that's splashed onto his backpack.  I have a vivid imagination so Lysol got me with this one !  DeadLOLDead  All their ads are pretty foul.  Or in the case of raw chicken drippings, trailing all over the kitchen counter:  FOWL.  

Not mention...

...FOUL!!!

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Virginia Dare Virginia Dare wrote:

I have the same issues which lead to the same problems, yet some days are worse than others. There are times I literally can go into 'AutoPuke Mode'. It can become an involuntary bodily function, triggered just by the sound of someone else puking, or the sight of....
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

More happy, clappy, crappy BS from Lysol, the Geico of disinfectants.  Angry

The girl on the left looks like she has permanent ducklips

*Quack*
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 11:02pm
Dear Lysol...

...CAN IT!

Seriously...you're making gross commercials! What next, a commercial where someone sh*ts on the floor?
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2017 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by MrCleveland MrCleveland wrote:

Dear Lysol...

...CAN IT!

Seriously...you're making gross commercials! What next, a commercial where someone sh*ts on the floor?

Some people would consider that an improvement!!!

I know Thor would love it...

C'mon, man!
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 1:01am

Dear Lysol...

...CAN IT!

Question:  Would that still involve the "five-second rule"?  Confused

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 3:18am
^ bleugh!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 6:31am

Dear Lysol...

...CAN IT!

Don't give them ideas!  LOL  Next up:  A diaperless tiny tyke rolling around the kitchen floor (from the back end only).  Mom, with the ever present happy Mom smile, looks down at the little one and sees a ... Embarrassed tiny tot's mess.  Mom, dressed sharply in her tight casual pants and high heels, kneels down with her ever present can of Lysol and a canister of Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, and clears it up in no time!  Thumbs Up  Into the trash bin it goes...

Now that's the power of Lysol.  What it takes to protect.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2017 at 5:37pm
^LOL

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

"It was so gross" Sorry, no video. Lysol is saving this gay, stay at home dad from a lot humiliation.

What a pussy!  Angry

I disagree, he is not taking good care of his kids!
I finally found the video I posted about...how clever of them to hide it in another commercial.

Sorry, @ 15 seconds. Dad just looks a little light in his loafers. The other dad must be the bread winner.

MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 4:48pm
What is Lysol doing? Going in the direction Clorox is going for?DeadDeadDead
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 5:41pm

Dear Lysol...

...CAN IT!

It's been done with implication in Chlorox commercials.  "Mommy I went potty !!"   "Where ?"   ::: kid points to bathtub ::::    Also one for some other disinfectant  ??  where the Dad is potty training a kid...carrying him to the bathroom saying "not yet...not now !!"  etc. and you get the idea from the "oh no's" that they didn't make it.  I'm sure there are others, too.  

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic