Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Big Brother - Destination Temptation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big Brother - Destination Temptation
    Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 6:05am

Oh boy! Another season of snarky Millenials hating on each other inside a tacky house with cameras! At least the chicks are hot in that usual slutty tramp stamp way. But this commercial takes retardation to new levels of awful. Those animated talking lips? What drugs are the ad tards mainlining? I'm waiting for one of the brain dead dudes mowing down the competition with a gun and, the sluts running around in little thong panties with a bloody tampon tail along their sexy legs.
I approve this message.
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 3:19pm
I've never seen the appeal of this show. Never have, never will.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 7:04pm
I don't think I could watch the show...But what knockers!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 3:59am
Guilty pleasure for me. I look forward to picking the good players each season. I mainly just watch the CBS broadcasts and I don't usually look at live feeds. But you can tell who's playing the game well by the first few weeks.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 5:11am
The show itself has its moments.Especially when the hot vapid bimbos sex it up with little clothung.I feel however these commercials talking big lips and all are dumbing us down.
I approve this message.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic