Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Criminal Gov.Christie still at it!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SRDP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Criminal Gov.Christie still at it!
    Posted: 15 May 2017 at 10:18am
NJ Gov. Chris Christie with a new version not yet posted to you tube of the IRRESPONSIBLE IDIOTS who got perscribed medication to treat pain but abused of course and became addicted.   m4sLYY3SbmM
Fact of the matter still remains that this criminal Governor still has no answers for what happened to the Transpertation TRUST fund that under his watch the other criminal Steve Sweeney stated went to a general fund but refused to list where exactly, STOLEN!!      This TTF no one voted here in NJ for new funding pending answers on the old so This disgusting criminal Governor goes and bullys in a new tax no one wanted. After all this his only one thing he wants to actually work on is IRRESPONSIBLE IDIOTS who became stupid addicts on their own merrits. At least they didn't steal from thousands of hard working Americans that I know of.[m4sLYY3SbmM]
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 10:47am
You don't like that guy very much. LOL

Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Fat gov Christie inspired drug addiction commercial
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 10:51am
I'm surprised Trump hasn't made him the new FBI Director.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 10:58am
^LOL

I thought I saw him on the list of potential directors.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 11:04am
There was talk of him or Giuliani.

Two puppet stooges who would be more than willing to pledge loyalty to the Dumpster.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 7:46pm
^LOL

However, Chris Christie still remained loyal to Trump and was in return appointed to lead President Trump’s opioid and drug abuse commission at the beginning of this year. Christie also has a rich law enforcement background and would be a close associate to the President.

The problem remains, however, that Christie, like Giuliani, is partisan.

NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 12:00am
I thought Cornyn was up there. Would be great to get rid of him in Texas, but bud Abbot would appoint someone worse.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 1:40am

The commercial shown (thanks aka) simply is bringing to attention a very BAAAAaaad problem, now isn't it?

Actually it IS, but Crack Cocaine and street-grade Diesel (stepped-on heroin in a gel cap) are MUCH more wide-spread and worse - so much so that police are TOTALLY ignoring it in many places (especially 'da hood).

Prescription drug addiction, especially opioids? What the flock did any faction of any state or federal government expect when doctors were busy prescribing 'Hillbilly Heroin' (OxyContin) like they were butter mints?Angry NOW it is a 'huge problem', but at least they are addressing the middle-class and above, along with their children.
Why start there? Because most of the working class have jobs with insurance, so everyone gets paid, especially the IGNORANT doctors and the drug manufacturers. Doctors could see a 'seamless line' into dropping those folks into the lower, non-working-class economic levels provided by SSD and SSDI (even though a hefty effort for the 'newly addicted' and a new financial burden on a financially-overtaxed society)

Now...why try to save those in the poverty line? (the forthcoming is 'PawSarcasm') They're a burden and don't add any value and will only go back to what they were doing when they get out of jail because nobody will hire any of them with their records, or those that will cannot pay the money their illegal activities previously did, so they'll just go back to what they were previously doing. We never get our money back from saving them, so let them save themselves if they will not just die. 

Personally, as a 'survivor' (Direct Link To This Post<<<---click for my 'personal reference point'), I see the gentleman (SRDP) who started this thread as probably a little judgmental without justification, or, in other words, shallow and ignorant in regard to 'addiction'. Sometimes one cannot really fathom topics unless they can look and understand from the personal perspective.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 4:04pm
Been swamped with these for a few months now. First was Vanessa.  Then this one aired all last week..it's a mom talking about her how her son dead in her car from OD.  

-Now seeing a new version of Vanessa again.

Christie still pretends like he gives 2 sh*ts about the state, he abandoned NJ when he was running for Pres. 1/2 decade later, there are still towns along the NJ shore that are STILL struggling after Hurricane Sandy wiped out the area in Oct 2012. He's a damn waste of space, a BIG Waist..whatever, same difference.

**There's a new drug popping up in the area, Allentown, Bethlehem PA (and beyond - I read that Georgia reported it's first death from this slop, they have a big problem already with this) - street name called "Gray Death"-  Freggin heroin, mixed with Fentanyl, some drug used as an elephant tranquilizer, cocaine...and something else, it looks like power concrete. If you touch this stuff, even for a few seconds...the risk of OD, death is very high.

Look, not to sound like total insensitive a**, if someone chooses to do THIS cocktail drug..I'm sorry, I call this "Natural Selection" Save the Narcan, I think it took 4 shots of that on an Officer that picked it up with his bare hands. Insane!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 5:41pm
I read a story about a cop in Ohio who got some fentanyl dust on his uniform while arresting a guy and removing it from the car. He brushed it off with his bare hand and had to be hospitalized!!!

He nearly died!!!

Not only that, he was a young guy in top physical shape. Big, muscular dude.

That is some bad stuff!!!

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 5:52pm
I saw that too, ya think I can buy that stuff online? Wink
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 6:27pm
Who are you planning on doing away with?

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 6:46pm
I'm just kidding, Jimbo.

I got my magic dust mixed up with a magic bus and my cocaine mixed up with the propane.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I saw that too, ya think I can buy that stuff online? Wink

Probably.  Download the Tor browser.  That's the "dark internet", I believe.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 9:25pm
Oh look, we've got a new member.

Calls himself Thor.

Seems to ring a bell...

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 9:30pm
LOL

Where in the hell have you been, Thor?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 9:33pm
Whoever he is, he's gone already.

Makes two posts and takes off.

Whatever.

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic