Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

American Family Ins. 'Duet' (link)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: American Family Ins. 'Duet' (link)
    Posted: 05 May 2017 at 6:32pm
It just kills me when ANY insurance company wants you to believe that they are somehow your friend and always 'on your side'. Confused  Wait a minute...that's Nationwide.   FVCKOFF!!!

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 6:42pm
Wow. That sucked HARD!!!!!

A couple of people attract a crowd of onlookers and picture takers while singing about their insurance company????

Really????

In which Bizzarro World does this happen???
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 1:25am
So a busker getting joined in with a famous singer is gonna make my insurance dreams come true?  Confused
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 1:36am
Oh wait, one of those people was famous???

Which one????

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 4:14am
The woman singer is Jennifer Hudson.  I don't listen to her music as I don't listen to that kind of music but she gets press sometimes so I've heard of her.  Her family was murdered in 2008 (mother, brother and nephew who was just a kid) by another family member.  She's also an actress.
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 2:13pm
I knew she was supposed to be famous, judging by the pants wetting of the crowd. 
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
Dr. John Dorian View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. John Dorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 1:48am
Ugh, I hate this one!!! She butts into this guys act and first gives him a look like he should be impressed and grateful that she is there. Then she completely overpowers his singing. That would annoy me!  
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 7:21pm
This commercial is maddening! AngryAngry

Another insurance company that wants you to have "A lovely day"! But, in reality they don't give a flying f*ck about you and will stop at nothing to give you the absolute minimum for your claim.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 9:53pm
What kind of barf cringingly saccarine garbage crap is this?

I've heard of sweet but this is ridiculous!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Adznem View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adznem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 3:35am
Nothing but a MERE Neo-Communist plot.Angry

BTW, Her voice gets annoying!!!!, Like nails on a chalkboard....AngryOuchDead

Could you imagine if Elvis were alive????, And the ever-so-controversial TV habit he had?????.Shocked
EriSeguchi View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EriSeguchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 12:30am
I hate her with a passion. 

I don't care if you're famous or not, if someone is performing, regardless of where, you don't just join in and then show attitude when they start to mess up due to being starstruck. 
Adznem View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adznem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 10:22pm
This ad is NOTHING but a mere Neo-Communist plot!. To get mixed up & act in their stupidity!AngryAngryAngryTongueEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileCensoredCensoredCensoredClownClownClownWackoWackoWackoThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownUnhappyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedOuchOuchOuchDisapproveUnhappySick
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2017 at 11:27pm
For a sec I thought it said 'Duel' then I had visions of a red car being chased by a mad man in a semi!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Adznem View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adznem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 4:50am
Covertly supported by the CPUSA or Worldwide????.Confused
Adznem View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adznem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 9:18pm
I can't imagine the seemingly Communist inspired busker adding words like

"Obey the government, And not your parents"
"Religion is the opium"
etc.UnhappyCensoredDeadEmbarrassedEvil SmileWacko

THAT would be absurd.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic