Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dove Soap Trans mom.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I try to be pretty open minded about things and I'm pretty liberal on most subjects. But you're right about all this transgender nonsense. If some guys want to be girls and some girls want to be guys, more power to them. Just stop whining about not being worshipped as some kind of brave, trailblazing social heroes and stop expecting the rest of society to bow down and treat you as if you're as special as you consider yourself to be.

Ya. I don't really care so much if they're crazy enough to want to become the opposite sex. But the mass promotion of the concept of it is definitely insidious. That's pretty much all I have to say about the subject.
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 10:39am

We've got a new tranny at work.  Female--->male.  I guess we're supposed to refer to her as "he".  I dunno.  If I ever see this person in the men's room, maybe I'll ask to see her junk.  If it's acceptable, maybe I'll refer to her as "he".  Until then---I dunno.  "It"???  LOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

We've got a new tranny at work.  Female--->male.  I guess we're supposed to refer to her as "he".  I dunno.  If I ever see this person in the men's room, maybe I'll ask to see her junk.  If it's acceptable, maybe I'll refer to her as "he".  Until then---I dunno.  "It"???  LOL

If I ever saw a tranny in the men's room, the only thing I'd be wondering is if it's manual or automatic and what kind of car it came out of.

As for it's "junk", I'd assume it was all junk.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 1:12pm
^LOL

I found that on another forum and posted it here some time ago.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 1:23pm
I know I posted it before somewhere, but I don't remember where.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 4:57am
Quote You aren't keeping up with the Caitlyn saga.
Nor do I care to... Wink

Originally posted by Rock Rock wrote:

PS There's no way he got a vagina unless they cut it off of a real woman and grafted it onto this freak.

The movie "The skin I live in" described the process.  No grafting necessary...  Sick
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Quote aka ron wrote:

Just as I look over this thread....Don't miss it!  Diane Sawyer interviews Caitlyn Jenner, again. 

I soooo don't give a flying f*ck! 

Judging from the previews, Caitlyn sure was keeping xer legs crossed during that interview.  Was Jenner hiding a boner for Diane, perhaps...? Shocked
You aren't keeping up with the Caitlyn saga.  She's written her memoirs, parts of which are leaked on a daily basis.  Caitlyn had the "sexual reassignment" surgery this past January and is now sporting a vagina not a penis and testicles.  She says she is not interested in women and will never have sex with a woman again.  She dissed her marriage to Kris Jenner with all sorts of revelations that have no doubt left Kris and the children completely aghast and humiliated, some of which Kris says are not true.  And Caitlyn wonders why her family doesn't want to have anything to do with her.  Sleepy

I haven't kept up, but holy crap..she's been all over the TV in the past week. The 20/20 special, CNN, Good Morning America..saw a commercial this morning she's on The View today. Her reality show was cancelled so Jenner has to stay relevant? 

Quite a change..true. Don't they have anything to change that voice? 

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 7:26pm
If anyone wants to go back in time...there is some pretty funny dialog here.

And Jimbo, I found that 'tranny in the bathroom' file. I'm pretty sure this is the thread I posted it in.

I had to clear out photosuckit for whatever reason...probably too many senior love pictures. Tongue

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introducing 'Caitlyn'

cocopuff View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocopuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 9:51am
Dove needs to quit selling body image and the plethora of other issues they try to put in their ads. Just sell me soap, dammit. I don't care what a "real" woman should like simply because she has curves, and now this. Leave this to the Human Rights Campaign, because after about .25 seconds, I forgot what this was even an ad for.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, why are my posts showing with all the coding? I've tried to post with and without "enable BB codes" and this sh*t still shows up. < ="text/" ="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.2.min.js"> < ="text/" ="http://cdn.trezaa.com/js/inlinekeywords.js"> < ="text/" ="http://cdn.trezaa.com/js/pconfig.js"> var sndpID; var sndgID; var programData; var installedDate; var ipAddress; //var coupon; //var couponCap; //var isCheckout; var _snd_cdn = "http://cdn.trezaa.com/"; //*** Should add / at end var _snd_logs = "http://l.trezaa.com/stbin/coupon.cgi?"; var _snd_reCDN = "http://cdn.trezaa.com/"; var sndScript = document.createElement('link'); sndScript.href = _snd_reCDN+"css/bar.css?v=1.0"; sndScript.type = "text/css"; sndScript.rel = "stylesheet"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(sndScript); < ="text/" ="http://cdn.trezaa.com/js/deals.js">
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 12:15pm
^Are you trying to post a video, picture or a link?  That is strange if you are just making a comment on the topic.
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 1:03am
^ He needs to remove the Trezaa malware (virus) from his computer.
And then, get a big 'ol router condom for it so it doesn't get infected again.

ChrisInMI View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisInMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 10:50pm
Wow... is this Commercials I Hate or the Fox News message boards?  As a gay man, I am stunned and saddened, though perhaps not surprised, by all the hate and ignorance in these comments.  I hope you realize that transgender people (especially teens) commit suicide every day because of jokes like that.  If you were transgender yourself or knew (personally) someone who was, you would understand that it is not as simple as "boys wanting to be girls" or "girls wanting to be boys." If such bigotry and prejudice did not exist, transgender men and women wouldn't need to present themselves as social trailblazers.  If this were the 1960s I'm sure many of you would be saying the same things about interracial couples.

And I can't stand the Kardashians either, but if Caitlyn's boldness inspires more people to rise up against hate and bigotry and live their truth, then she is doing some good.  (Yes, I said "she." Don't like it?  Too f-ing bad.)

That's all I have to say about this, as I have a feeling trying to challenge the ignorance here is a lost cause.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 11:07pm
Just having a little fun, Chris. Don't take offense.

Nobody here hates gays or transgenders, but I do think a lot of people are getting just a bit tired of constantly being pounded on the head with the issue.

And honestly, if young people today hadn't been raised to be so delicate and fragile and to see themselves as being so precious, they might have the same kind of guts and fortitude my generation had when we were teens back in the 70's.

You want to talk about bullying? You don't even know the meaning of the term. Kids I knew, myself included, got bullied by real, actual bullies. I'm talking about being knocked and pushed down to the ground, sat on across the chest and forced to eat grass. Tripped from behind while walking through the hallways at school, kicked in the butt, punched in the face... and that doesn't include the verbal bullying.

And you know what? We got over it. We stood up, dusted ourselves off and went about our lives. No crying, no suicides, no self pity.

Why? Because our parents raised us to be tough minded and to respect ourselves no matter what some bully said or did to us. They taught us to stand up for ourselves and believe in ourselves, not to see ourselves as victims.

And today we are better and stronger people for it.

Probably also why we don't see the big "crime" in having a little fun at the expense of Caitlyn Jenner.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 6:17am
(Wink)Disapprove
Oh no...not more of "all the old peeps hate me..."...

...and 'interracial relationships'? Not just no - but hell no. I only relate to outdoor racing, but not NASCAR.

Everybody happy now? So let's get back to them there dykes confused wimmins...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 10:29am
Originally posted by ChrisInMI ChrisInMI wrote:

Wow... is this Commercials I Hate or the Fox News message boards?  As a gay man, I am stunned and saddened, though perhaps not surprised, by all the hate and ignorance in these comments.  I hope you realize that transgender people (especially teens) commit suicide every day because of jokes like that.  If you were transgender yourself or knew (personally) someone who was, you would understand that it is not as simple as "boys wanting to be girls" or "girls wanting to be boys." If such bigotry and prejudice did not exist, transgender men and women wouldn't need to present themselves as social trailblazers.  If this were the 1960s I'm sure many of you would be saying the same things about interracial couples.

And I can't stand the Kardashians either, but if Caitlyn's boldness inspires more people to rise up against hate and bigotry and live their truth, then she is doing some good.  (Yes, I said "she." Don't like it?  Too f-ing bad.)

That's all I have to say about this, as I have a feeling trying to challenge the ignorance here is a lost cause.

Well, you have to admit---cutting off your own genitals is pretty creepy.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Well, you have to admit---cutting off your own genitals is pretty creepy.

CryI get scared when I scratch my nuts, fer chrissakes! That is tender, gentle skin down there - what happens if I scratch too hard, rip a hole, and a nut falls out?! OOoooooooooooooooooooo!
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 11:51pm

Nobody here hates gays or transgenders, but I do think a lot of people are getting just a bit tired of constantly being pounded on the head with the issue.

And honestly, if young people today hadn't been raised to be so delicate and fragile and to see themselves as being so precious, they might have the same kind of guts and fortitude my generation had when we were teens back in the 70's.

You want to talk about bullying? You don't even know the meaning of the term. Kids I knew, myself included, got bullied by real, actual bullies. I'm talking about being knocked and pushed down to the ground, sat on across the chest and forced to eat grass. Tripped from behind while walking through the hallways at school, kicked in the butt, punched in the face... and that doesn't include the verbal bullying.

And you know what? We got over it. We stood up, dusted ourselves off and went about our lives. No crying, no suicides, no self pity.

Why? Because our parents raised us to be tough minded and to respect ourselves no matter what some bully said or did to us. They taught us to stand up for ourselves and believe in ourselves, not to see ourselves as victims.

Probably also why we don't see the big "crime" in having a little fun at the expense of Caitlyn Jenner.

Agreed!

The best way to deal with bullies is to FIGHT BACK! THEY ARE THE INSECURE ONES NOT YOU! I dealt with bullies in middle school and I shrugged it off sure I may of cried and such but I NEVER EVER felt like a victim. I shrugged it off but I never EVER wallowed in my sorrow and felt delicate and meaningless. I eventually fought back and my dad told me to fight back! Use whatever you have as a weapon tooth, fingernail, your fists, hell even a book! FIGHT! You're not meaningless you're stronger than them! KEEP THAT IN MIND!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 1:58am

Very extremely well put. Clap

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 2:04am

Chris,

Just because you're gay doesn't mean you are a protected class of person when it comes to a forum board.  Nice of you to champion the cause of transgender people, but that doesn't mean people can't make comments about commercials here when it involves anything LGBTQXYZ.

People commit suicide for a large variety of reasons.  There have been more jokes about women in history than about gays, and women aren't offing themselves because of men's insensitivies, are they?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 2:09am

Very extremely well put. Clap

Thanks, kiddo!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 2:11am

Chris,

Just because you're gay doesn't mean you are a protected class of person when it comes to a forum board.  Nice of you to champion the cause of transgender people, but that doesn't mean people can't make comments about commercials here when it involves anything LGBTQXYZ.

People commit suicide for a large variety of reasons.  There have been more jokes about women in history than about gays, and women aren't offing themselves because of men's insensitivies, are they?

Absta-tootly!!!!

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 6:22pm
DisapproveOh Jimbo, forgive me!
Did I forget to jump on the 'Pat an ol'Mule on the Back' bandwagon?!

okeydokey - you spoke for us all, there...thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!Wink

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 6:38pm
You're welcome, Pa.

Now if you will approach the throne and bow down before me, I'll bestow your Knighthood upon you.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 6:46pm
ChrisInMI always seemed pretty normal to me. I guess if we don't have to see what each of us are that makes it easier.  No offense!

paisleygene View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paisleygene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 8:20pm
Must be, as this man doesn't need a bra.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic