Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Johnsonville 'Guess The Price Of That Food'(video)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Johnsonville 'Guess The Price Of That Food'(video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Johnsonville 'Guess The Price Of That Food'(video)
    Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 1:47am
I can't decide if I'm just dumbed-down or if I really don't like this commercial....well, I don't HATE it (it is sort of funny).
"I WANT the sausage in the butt boat!"
"You're a weird boy"

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 1:50am
Confused...oh, I forgot the other commercial...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 10:53am
The guy's voice is really annoying.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 12:44pm
Guess we can tell which company has recently hired a new advertising agency.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Which one, the first game show video guy or the second rock musician guy?  I'm guessing the first one.  Ermm
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 9:04pm
And those Johnsonville employees are REAL people, not actors!  LOL  
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2017 at 7:15pm
Good greif, I never could really get into this series only except the chase one. Because that one features old muscle and sports cars!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2017 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Which one, the first game show video guy or the second rock musician guy?  I'm guessing the first one.  Ermm

First video---the young guy at the beginning.

AquilaLorelei View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AquilaLorelei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 6:36am
Have we posted about the "create your own Johnsonville commercial" commercials yet!?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 6:39pm
^ I thought we had a couple of threads about the new commercials. Not much luck finding them.

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 9:17pm
Dammit I SWEAR the Johnsonville car chase commercial was LONGER I know I spotted a De Tomaso Pantera, a 1974 Pontiac Firebird and a 1973 Ford Mustang! Why can't I spot them now!?

Oh, duh! There IS a longer version I found it! Can't post it since I cannot access YouTube. It's called "Regular Speed Car Chase".
ALE515 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALE515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2017 at 12:43am
The retro game show commercial would have been fine without the narration. Just show the clip, end of story.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2017 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by ALE515 ALE515 wrote:

The retro game show commercial would have been fine without the narration. Just show the clip, end of story.

Agreed, the narration in these ads make them doubly as annoying!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 7:30pm
The sausage snuck up behind us when we weren't looking! It's baaaaaaaaaack!
Confused
I don't hate this commercial, no...but I still get weirded-out by the 'winner's' 'tears of joy' when he finds that he's going to get more sausage than he ever bargained for up in his boat. He may even have to tilt his boat up to get all the sausage out of the bottom.Ermm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 7:39pm
Yeah, that guy needs to keep his sausage fantasies to himself!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic