Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eyepowerment.com movement (no video/LINK)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eyepowerment.com movement (no video/LINK)
    Posted: 15 Mar 2017 at 7:24pm
^LOL

If you don't like graphic violence (it's a movie) don't go to :45, I love this movie but I was into the martial arts when I was young.

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 9:54pm
Dry eyes?  I'll give ya some dry eyes!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Oh cripes, here we go again.  "Before We Had Our Voice."  I think I'm gonna go burn my bra, wear a pink knit hat and cry because of the bloodstains on my sheets and curse that I have to throw out my favorite underpants.

All this women empowerment crap has gotten out of hand.  It's the backlash that a certain female didn't win a certain election.  I don't want to bring politics to the board here, but really, I'm fed up.

Can't they just advertise chronic dry eye like any other disease, malady or ailment and give you a 45-second adverse reaction warning before the end of the one-minute commercial?
LOLLOLLOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 5:30pm
The luscious Jennifer Aniston calls it Eye Love.  I don't think I would be looking into her eyes... Evil Smile
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 5:25pm
^LOL

Anybody notice the song? Betty Davis Eyes.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 4:33pm
I'd have had more respect for it if they'd added Helen Keller into that mix.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 2:33am
Indeed, this movement is totally absurd, the commercial is also. 
My turn.
If we can have a site and a movement like this, then actually. I now think it would be best that all 'male enhancement' users crank up 'OneBrokeDick.com' so they to can have a place to spew, a page they may all stain and lay claim.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 2:09am
Oh cripes, here we go again.  "Before We Had Our Voice."  I think I'm gonna go burn my bra, wear a pink knit hat and cry because of the bloodstains on my sheets and curse that I have to throw out my favorite underpants.

All this women empowerment crap has gotten out of hand.  It's the backlash that a certain female didn't win a certain election.  I don't want to bring politics to the board here, but really, I'm fed up.

Can't they just advertise chronic dry eye like any other disease, malady or ailment and give you a 45-second adverse reaction warning before the end of the one-minute commercial?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 1:10am
^^^Right! It seemed so SERIOUS...I couldn't believe the 'let down'.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 12:19am
Wow, are you freggin kidding me with this nonsense??

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 11:44pm
Confused
Talk about MESSED UP?!!!
This is what it takes - another MOVEMENT.
What IS this 'movement'?
Black Lives Matter or bowel movement? Or a Black Lives Bowel Movement Matter?
No.
It is a chronic dry eyes movement, for chrissakes! What kind of crap is THAT?
Just saw a commercial for this, today...

https://www.eyepowerment.com/

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic