Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

K-Y Ultragel 'Secret Parents' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: K-Y Ultragel 'Secret Parents' (video)
    Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 4:45am
ConfusedI'm torn here.
One side of me says this is one highly-unlikely and rather stupid commercial.
The other side says "been there done that without any ultra gel" - anybody that has more than 2 kids knows this. Especially if the both of you lost your marbles and now believed "The more the merrier! Why not?!" and were shooting for the moon for that third with no intentions of stopping there (while remaining responsible & loving parents who do not require social services).
Your chances for 'private time' dwindle, you get creative and take every opportunity to get wet and squirt in that once naïve and meek beauty who is busy doing the 'spit on two fingers and jump-start that puppy! And I couldn't give a sh*t WHO is around and might see us'-routine, right before jumping you.
I know these things.
I remember the kitchen, the front room in front of the bay window, half-way up the stairs...you name it, we stained it WITHOUT K-Y UltraGel...and if YOU were a house guest, you very well could have sat in it.,

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 9:22am
LOL
It smells like sex in here!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 1:54pm
Those two "parents" look like they could still be living at home with their own parents more than they look like parents of an almost grown teenager.

That kind of crap just really annoys me. Everyone always has to be youthful and good looking.

If you're marketing your boner lube to the parents of teenagers, then by God make the fake parents look like actual parents of teenagers as opposed to teenagers themselves!!!!

The least they could've done is use a sleeping newborn baby rather than a jogging 16 year old as the premise for tearing off a quickie. At least they might have been believable.

Idiots.

And btw... given how politically correct pandering to the notion of gay acceptance has become, how much longer will it be before we see "Adam and Steve" in one of these boner grease ads?

Instead of depicting hubby and wife lying next to each other afterwards, on their backs exhausted and panting, the commercial ends with Adam and Steve both lying face down... but Steve is on top of Adam's back.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOL

It smells like sex in here!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 2:03pm
WE were always 'youthful and attractive'.
I still am and people cannot believe I am the father of full-grown adults!

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, Pa.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 7:59pm
^LOL  You old 'dudes'!

Think about it....if you had a kid with your spouse at 20 years old.

You would only be 35 when he turned 15, I was horny as hell at 35 and plenty of years after that.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 8:09pm
Yeah, I'm sure that's fairly common nowadays, but most parents of teenagers don't look like teenagers themselves.

But you'll never see real looking people in commercials.

Everyone has to look like Hollywood TV actors and actresses.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure that's fairly common nowadays, but most parents of teenagers don't look like teenagers themselves.

Maybe because they are?
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 8:26pm

LOL
You're saying they are too young to have made a child that age? Maybe.
People take better care of themselves these days.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 8:45pm

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, Pa.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

You're simply jealous and starting to pout because none of the available retired widows at the community center bingo hall want that 'explosion of flavor' you promise they will get if they drink your 'Milk Of Amnesia straight from the spout'.WinkLOL
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 5:32am
You know it'll be a fun scene afterward when one of the wee kids walks in later and finds the tube of K-Y gel they forgot to put away and mistakes it for a squeeze tube snack...  Dead
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic