Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Geico Commercial Page!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 27>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2021 at 9:38am
Originally posted by HART HART wrote:

hmmm I tried to delete the post 

it was getting extreme I fully admit that Wink

looks like yawl are still stuck with me

You can only delete a post if it's the last one in the thread. Otherwise, anyone who subsequently responded to that post ends up looking a little crazy.

The best you can do is edit it. Erase the words and replace it with a period or something.

Sponsored Links

Mista_ecks313 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mista_ecks313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2021 at 11:43am
I actually like the Tag Team " scoop there it is" ad. Even though rap music, black people and dancing seemed to be frowned upon around here. And God forbid it has all three...black people dancing to rap music. Especially since you people would rather cream you pants spanking it to some skinny white women in l medicine commercial.

MODERATOR...DELETE MY BLACK ASS OFF THIS RACIST ASS SITE. IM DONE WASTING MY TIME WITH THESE DEVILS.

f**k YOU PECKERWOODS.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2021 at 12:44pm
Jeez, take it easy dude!
HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2021 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Jeez, take it easy dude!

oops …I think i was the one gonna spank to the skinny woman 

in the medicine ad …

that being said I don't appreciate being called  racist 
we are the music makers
we are the dreamers of the dream
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2021 at 4:43pm
I went to the next page back and I didn't see anything racist.  If I may say to Mista Ecks, I'm sorry if you were offended. We have all kinds of people here.  If you see something that bothers you, quote that person and contact the FA.  He's not going to ban you for your comments.  

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 5:09pm
The endless sh*t storm that IS Geico!  The most arrogant and annoying company in commercial land.

My most hated insurance company ever...

Too bad the Porcupine doesn't eat the gecko!

NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2021 at 7:37pm

I could never work in sales or marketing. Geico doesn't sell insurance!  They make commercials! Angry

That feeble old guy is supposed to be Ahab??

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2021 at 2:05pm

I could never work in sales or marketing. Geico doesn't sell insurance!  They make commercials! Angry

What does the guy say at the end here..."as big as my anus!"  LOLI'm sorry, that's what I hear.

Non-stop BS!  Will it ever end?  Don't they have enough clients to rip off already?  Angry

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2021 at 3:02pm
These asshaberdashers have a (relatively) new commercial.

The (c)rappers Tag Team help a woman with dessert and sing their famous song, "Whoops (There it Is)" but the lyrics are changed to, "Scoop (there it is)

GulDukat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GulDukat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 4:28am
The Tag Team commercial is friggin' great. It's so stupid, but so funny. 
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by GulDukat GulDukat wrote:

The Tag Team commercial is friggin' great. It's so stupid, but so funny. 

Agreed.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 5:42pm
I have been banned from the Geico facebook page.  One user said they don't want the "ghetto" music!  I agree!
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 1:23am
Now they have Vitale

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 3:03am
I had to Google "Dick Vitale" because I had no idea who he was...guess I don't follow college basketball well enough.
The commercial is bad, but not quite as vomit-inducing as some of their other offerings. Confused

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2021 at 5:52pm
I thought it was funny when "Dickie V" sprayed the sports drink on himself just like in college basketball.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 4:51pm
Geico is getting 'trashy'!  Same old sh*t, different day!

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 6:10pm
I see they brought back that 2013 commercial with that Mutambo basketball player.
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

I see they brought back that 2013 commercial with that Mutambo basketball player.

Saw it this morning. Actually this may be the only Geico ad that cracked me up, that's pretty damn rare. 
Get rid of the two dorks with the guitars at the end, it would be brilliant.

HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 4:03pm
why are they bringing back those guitar dorks 

i had totally forgotten about them 

I hate mandolin 
we are the music makers
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

Originally posted by radioandnascarfan radioandnascarfan wrote:

Saw it this morning. Actually this may be the only Geico ad that cracked me up, that's pretty damn rare. 
Get rid of the two dorks with the guitars at the end, it would be brilliant.

I laugh at that one. I thought it was funny when he knocked off the G in the GEICO logo.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2021 at 5:20pm
If you hate Geico, you post here on 'Commercials I Hate'.  IT'S WHAT YOU DO!!!  AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2021 at 4:18pm
Geico Caveman TotallyLooksLikecom HistoricallBearded Lady Totally Looks Like  - Bearded Lady - Cheezburger | Geico Meme on ME.ME
we are the music makers
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2021 at 5:55pm
LOL

He does have the 'Neanderthal' look.

Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 12:44am

I hate mandolin 

From minute one... MINUTE... ONE... I've wanted those two to die in a fire. I hate them. Hate... Hate... HAAAAATE! And I wish GEICO would stop rehashing these old ads. Angry

HART View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HART Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

I hate mandolin 

From minute one... MINUTE... ONE... I've wanted those two to die in a fire. I hate them. Hate... Hate... HAAAAATE! And I wish GEICO would stop rehashing these old ads. Angry

Dont sugar coat it 
tell us how you really feel!

we are the music makers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 27>
  Share Topic