Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Geico Commercial Page!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 27>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 6:53pm
Fking Ball Pit commercial! What does that office atrocity have to do with car insurance? Anything? (Oh yeah, I hear crickets chirping from this stupidity.)
And yesterday I saw the mascot mashup with the Best of GEICO Winner, who deserves her time back from whatever that was, along with (twice!) I WANT IT THAT WAYYYEEE....oh my fking goodness will he shut up? Gag his mouth! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
And Walrus Goalie. Hockey season's over, you dimwits.
THE MOST ATROCIOUS INSURANCE COMPANY! Let's not save our policyholders money, let's make 7 more stupid commercials with the budget we were supposed to use for decreasing policy rates.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 6:08pm
I wish there was a way I could cause extreme harm to this company!  I'm a law abiding citizen!  FVCKOFF, GEICO!

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2019 at 10:41pm
Now that Gecko commercial I don't mind. I can tolerate it.

I DO MIND HEARING OFF-KEY "I WANT IT THAT WAY"!! Fking hell! And the Walrus Goalie. And the lazy office dude in a ball pit. And the Mascot Mashup with the Camel and Caveman and the Spy lady and everybody else in the same wardrobe room. And anything else from Geico that isn't the Gecko. (Well, if they dare bring back the flat tireeee, I will mute it.) AngryAngryAngry
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
msubulldog View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msubulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Yes, that Best of GEICO winner. That commercial is basically 'punishment' for winning the damn contest. Every mascot in the same room. 

And the over-protective mother is still talking to her son.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 11:48pm
Freakin' 'I Want it That Way' off-key! Someone should take that master copy of the commercial and throw it in the ocean. Unbelievably stupid even for GEICO standards.
I don't mind the Augmented Reality ad whatsoever, just the stupid woman annoys me a tiny bit, but otherwise it's tolerable. I have tolerated the ole' lizard since it came out. Well, except for the flat tire crap and the Virginsee one a few years back.
But what's annoying is that GEICO has the balls to air 5 or 6 ads at once, almost every one of them just as stupid as the other 5.

I chose State Farm for my car insurance. Heh, take the 15% or more and shove it up your a$$es, Geico.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 4:49pm

Freakin' 'I Want it That Way' off-key! Someone should take that master copy of the commercial and throw it in the ocean. Unbelievably stupid even for GEICO standards.
I don't mind the Augmented Reality ad whatsoever, just the stupid woman annoys me a tiny bit, but otherwise it's tolerable. I have tolerated the ole' lizard since it came out. Well, except for the flat tire crap and the Virginsee one a few years back.
But what's annoying is that GEICO has the balls to air 5 or 6 ads at once, almost every one of them just as stupid as the other 5.

I chose State Farm for my car insurance. Heh, take the 15% or more and shove it up your a$$es, Geico.
The ocean already has serious pollution problems. I hope they don't throw that highly toxic waste in.Wink
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 11:20pm
I didn't even have the sound on when I saw this, and it still made me cringe. Confused

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

I didn't even have the sound on when I saw this, and it still made me cringe. Confused

There is so many things wrong with this commercial!

What an unlikely couple!

I have not had to rent an apartment since 2001, maybe the rules have changed!

Most landlords will not allow pets for obvious reasons, people who rent should not have pets...JMHO!

A miniature horse?  OK, Geico!  This is where you cross the line of stupidity!  F*ckoff!

And if seeing all of their bullsh*t on TV wasn't enough!

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 6:19pm
Wasting money on advertising and junk mail. See why I have State Farm?
I've seen the Best of GEICO Winner's commercial multiple times in the past few days. I mute it every time. All of their annoying mascots, and even the pig at the end, all in or near one dressing room. I hate it.

And please stop running the off-key I WANT IT THAT WAY. Maybe the worst insurance commercial of the year!!!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 5:51pm
I think this is a new one!  I'm so sorry!

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 6:02pm
^^^ I've seen worse. Cry

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 7:39pm
I don't mind the Gecko! (Unless it's the flat tireeeee or 'Virginisee'). If GEICO got rid of the rest of the stinky commercials, and kept those with the Gecko, their commercials would be much more tolerable.
I do mind watching and having to mute I Want it That Way offkey...again!!! During TLC's 'The Little Couple.'
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 4:06pm
Here's a fresh pile of sh*t to start the week off with!  I knew within 5 seconds that it had to be Geico! Angry

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 7:31pm
¡¡¡HUSOOS CRISTO EN UNA NORIA!!!

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 11:22pm
First of all, regarding the karaoke... it is meant to be off key and annoying. That's why the member of the group is trying to escape into the frigid hell outside. Why I found this amusing the first couple of times I saw it, I admit that I too scramble for mute now.

Now, as for the miniature horse... How many remember this guy from the TV Series "New Adventures of Old Christine", or the movie "Destroyer"?
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 2:49am
Aaaaaaaand the retardness continues... Ermm

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 2:59am
Awwww for Christ sakes!!! Cry 
What next Geico?
Some asshat (or assbonnet) pulling matching silverware out of the douchewasher?!? Thumbs Down

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 3:41am
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

First of all, regarding the karaoke... it is meant to be off key and annoying. That's why the member of the group is trying to escape into the frigid hell outside. Why I found this amusing the first couple of times I saw it, I admit that I too scramble for mute now.

Now, as for the miniature horse... How many remember this guy from the TV Series "New Adventures of Old Christine", or the movie "Destroyer"?
No. He is quite forgettable.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 5:41pm
Nothing to do with car insurance.
NOTHING TO DO WITH CAR INSURANCE! AngryAngryAngryAngry

At least State Farm has less commercials on the air and I get a decent rate. Can't say the same about the #1 worst insurance company and TV advertiser, year to year.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 6:31pm
Freaking crying out loud! As I try to wind down and get ready to eat something. Here comes another brainstorm (demented) from Geico!  STFU!  I can't wait until 'credit card services' calls me.  One last expression of anger to help me sleep.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 8:13pm
¡¡¡SATANÁS LLEVA UN PAÑAL APESTA!!! Contains photos that some people might find distastefulOWWW! Turn that $#!7 down!Contains photos that some people might find distasteful

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 6:10pm

I think this one earns the award for the most stupid freaking commercial of all time!

Go ahead, Geico!  You suck the most!
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I think this one earns the award for the most stupid freaking commercial of all time!

Go ahead, Geico!  You suck the most!

Whomever does the annual Dick Punch Awards here on CIH definitely needs to add this spot as a top nominee!!! LOL

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 8:14pm
And yet mindless teens and tweens still think GEICO is funny...why??? Their recent commercials are all failures except for some of the Gecko ads. No wonder people don't get discounts with GEICO...every week they come out with another abomination that runs 50 times a day for 6 months straight.
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 4:31pm

And yet mindless teens and tweens still think GEICO is funny...why???

Because they're mindless. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 27>
  Share Topic