Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Geico Commercial Page!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 27>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 2:05am
Sand in a house has NOTHING to do with car insurance. So why waste the money. Because they're stupid adtards. F--k you Geico. Thank god I will never use them for my insurance company.
I'm thinking about going to Farmer's. 
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Sponsored Links

Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 3:29am
Originally posted by !Tommy !Tommy wrote:

I hate that zen gardening crap. How stupid can you be? Who the hell is going to put all that sand in their house and who is going to have that much sand in their shoe? I believe America's Funniest Home Videos tried that funny stunt one time. Kinda dumb but not quite as obnoxious as this. Usually when I see a new one of these stupid things, I start yelling as soon as I realize it's Geico. Geico makes my brain hurt.

Thank you Tommy, for mentioning that zen gardening sh*te! That ad makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!
One man gathers what another man spills
TV Watcher #1 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV Watcher #1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2018 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Sand in a house has NOTHING to do with car insurance. So why waste the money. Because they're stupid adtards. F--k you Geico. Thank god I will never use them for my insurance company.
I'm thinking about going to Farmer's. 

Yeah go f'n pound sand Geico!!!!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 10:40pm
Another GEICO POS commercial has landed. It features a soccer player sliding around on his knees after scoring a goal at a game. I first thought it was an Old Spice ad at first. Until the old guy chimed in and said "as long as soccer players celebrate goals with a slide, GEICO will still help folks save money" Now I wish it WAS an Old Spice ad!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 5:01pm
Here's a new and STILL stupid Geico Commercial!...

And no...Geico doesn't give you 15 minutes to save on insurance either! 
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 11:43pm
Here's some more Geico Stupidity!...

NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2018 at 2:12pm
If it's exactly the width of your mower, you are going to have narrow strips unmowed on one or both sides.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 8:40pm
Here's probably the WORST Geico Commercial I've ever seen!...

Who the f**k thinks this is funny?!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 7:32am
At what time in history did Geico decide that they were in the entertainment business?  Angry

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 3:05pm
heres a sure thing...if its utterly stupid, has nothing to do with the product and features either a moronic recurring cast or theme..its either Geico or Progressive.
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

heres a sure thing...if its utterly stupid, has nothing to do with the product and features either a moronic recurring cast or theme..its either Geico or Progressive.
I was just thinking how Geico and Progressive are equal in these "accomplishments".
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 3:10am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

At what time in history did Geico decide that they were in the entertainment business?  Angry

This chick who's supposedly the "aerobics instructor" doesn't seem to look like she knows what she's doing. That's the most awkward looking exercising I've ever seen. Horrible acting. Thumbs Down
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 5:30pm
I can't stand the aerobics instructor ad. Stupidity to the max. GEICO's not getting a dime from me, now or in the future!
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 10:13pm
They all get on my nerves but the two worst currently airing are the old codger who snores Flight Of The Bumble Bee and the one with the limp wristed dude who does aerobics in his 1970's Barca Longer. I wish the aerobic babes would flick their sweat in his snarky face. And shove their smelly feet there too.
I approve this message.
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by MrCleveland MrCleveland wrote:

I HATE THIS ABYSMAL POS of a commercial. AngryAngryAngryAngry

And what kills me is some moron kid in the comments thinks its funny! Didn't someone say on the boards around here that advertisers love whistling in their commercials? I think I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this is close enough.

But then that kid pushes his nose and it starts playing a saxophone instead. How can so much mind-numbing even be legal? This commercial gets extra hate points from me just because that dumb woman is on the phone like everyone else in the universe. Why not just make all commercials show people on the phone now since that's about all it is now anyway.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 11:28pm

I HATE THIS ABYSMAL POS of a commercial. AngryAngryAngryAngry

And what kills me is some moron kid in the comments thinks its funny! Didn't someone say on the boards around here that advertisers love whistling in their commercials? I think I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this is close enough.

But then that kid pushes his nose and it starts playing a saxophone instead. How can so much mind-numbing even be legal? This commercial gets extra hate points from me just because that dumb woman is on the phone like everyone else in the universe. Why not just make all commercials show people on the phone now since that's about all it is now anyway.

Geico is like a bad staph infection, never wants to go away. And heaven forbid, you get in an accident with someone who is insured by these paper pushing terrorists. The Isis of Auto Insurance. Just the name Government Employees Insurance Co. is 2 strikes and puts Hatoraide in my veins! The Millennials love their crap, dancing, lame humor, whisteling codgers, limp wristed man wannabe doing aerobics in a beat up barca lounger from 1976. I can go on and on. But you got the picture. Even Lesbian chic heartthrob Flo with Progressive is more tolerable. All we need is for whisteling codger to dance and prance the way his pan sexual Millennial great grandchildren do then he can fall down and not get up.
I approve this message.
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 1:07am

Does anyone other than me find this ad disgusting? I hate this ad.....and the people in charge of it have a very weird sense of humour.
One man gathers what another man spills
catt_al View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote catt_al Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 9:59pm
The insurance company triad (Geico, Progressive and Liberty Mutual) are going to put an end to television commercials as we know them (personally I'd add Verizon to the list for myself). The only thing I watch live now is sports, and I'm considering pausing now for an hour at the beginning so I can skip the commercials.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 5:52pm
It seems like only the 'Open Enrollment' commercials and the Class Action Lawsuit ads are the only ones who buy more time than Geico. 

I HATE GEICO!!!

They've brought back this steaming pile of holiday crap...

And this one, this makes me so f*cking angry!  AngryAngryAngry

I know a thing or two about splitting wood, I heat with wood.  I know something about karate, too.  NO HUMAN CAN SPLIT A PIECE OF FIREWOOD WITH THEIR FOOT!!

The sound effect they use!  AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry Good God, make it stop!

Crashing through your own wall? OK, Geico.  You deserve the triple dick punch award for stupid f*cking commercials.  Did you know they suspended me from their facebook page? Embarrassed

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 3:46am
I am so sick of the GEICO ads. It seems like they come out with another stupid commercial every 2-3 weeks. And the way they are aired over and over and over, will never make me a customer. The only thing I like about Geico, are the occasional Gecko commercials - some of them are stupid, but some of them are tolerable. Once again Santa, go give CEO Tony Nicely and their adtards a chunk o' coal. Bah humbug! AngryAngry
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 2:35am

This is definitely a mute button all-star!!! AngryDeadAngry

!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 4:59am

Crashing through your own wall? OK, Geico.  You deserve the triple dick punch award for stupid f*cking commercials.  Did you know they suspended me from their facebook page? Embarrassed

I wish we could permanently suspend Geico from ever putting another second of their blithering nonsensical horsesh*t on our television screens ever again.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 5:16am

I wish we could permanently suspend Geico from ever putting another second of their blithering nonsensical horsesh*t on our television screens ever again.
We can if we just do not do business with Geico.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 12:37am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

We can if we just do not do business with Geico.

And I can proudly say that I do no business with Geico whatsoever! Wink
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 8:05pm
I just did some insurance quotes yesterday, trying to switch from another insurance company for my car. GEICO's quote is $50 more than State Farm, for the same coverage, liability and state requirements. I think I know why that quote is expensive - the waste of $$$ on their awful commercials! Will be contacting the State Farm agent this week to try and change my insurance to them.
And once again I've seen 2 or 3 different Geico ads this morning, including insta-mute Grandpa's Nose Solo.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 27>
  Share Topic