Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Geico Commercial Page!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 27>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2018 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Once again, Geico has decided to interrupt my quiet and peaceful afternoon with more of their freaking bullcrap commercials.  God I hate them!  I was once quite accomplished in the martial arts, they are mocking the spirit and the level of skill, strength and dedication it takes to move through the ranks.  F*ck You Geico!!

I'm surprised he didn't use a dial-phone landline. 

Post #100 in thread, woo hoo.
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 4:27pm
There's a new one where a neighbor using several different mowers is talking to a neighbor sticking out of a hedge! Then it cuts to a lady tipping over a gigantic watering pot to water plants. The reason? Who the knows! GEICO ads seem to make less and less sense. I miss the GEICO pothole!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 6:49pm
"Expect great savings and a whole lot more"....

STUPID FVCKING DECEIVING COMMERCIALS!

It's not fair!  How can they ruin my day like this? Do the math...How much money can YOU save with them?

NOT A F*CKING RED CENT!!

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 10:23pm
And a whole lot more WHAT?  More double talk?  More aggressive sales tactics?  More runaround on insurance claims?  More than what you paid six months ago based on nothing?  More junk mail?
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 1:07am

"Expect great savings and a whole lot more"....

STUPID FVCKING DECEIVING COMMERCIALS!

It's not fair!  How can they ruin my day like this? Do the math...How much money can YOU save with them?

NOT A F*CKING RED CENT!!

Yes...another f**king stupid Geico Commercial...I especially hate it when those are the ones that YouTube FORCES you to watch!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 1:59am
The whole cut back to something bigger or better every time thing is so played out. Bro. 
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 2:34am
Anybody seen the the latest crap from GEICO? Some garbage featuring Zen Gardening. Specifically a room full of sand. It features a man and his wife blabbing about some stuff with him emptying his shoe of sand for extended time, her cutting leaves from a miniature tree, and him opening up a closet full of more sand. Heck, Progressive commercials make.more sense than this crap!
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 4:14am
But Geico has Gecko..and Pro has Flo.

...and the truly execrable JAMIE--whose new Glee ad is the utter WURST
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 4:34am
Zen garden Dead Dead

I think the Geico Motorcycle ads are slightly more annoying. Not even sure how that's possible.
Between "Gary" skipping work, to these d-bags. They look uncomfortable and unnatural riding a motorcycle. And the music sucks.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 5:55pm
It must be the dream job in the industry, for these dickweeds, to land a marketing blowjob at Geico!!  AngryAngry
All that education, all that practical experience?  Just to annoy the F*ck out of me?? F*ck you very much!!

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 11:15am
Uh who the is he?
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 6:12am

It must be the dream job in the industry, for these dickweeds, to land a marketing blowjob at Geico!!  AngryAngry
All that education, all that practical experience?  Just to annoy the F*ck out of me?? F*ck you very much!!

And to think Alanis Morissette was so upset he dumped her she wrote a song about it ("You Oughta Know").
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Uh who the is he?

The virtual unknown D List actor from Full House (Far left)

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

And to think Alanis Morissette was so upset he dumped her she wrote a song about it ("You Oughta Know").
I'm going to have to look up that song, I like Alanis.

Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

[QUOTE=Ad nauseous]Uh who the is he?

Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

[QUOTE=Ad nauseous]Uh who the is he?

[QUOTE]

I remember him from one of those 'America's Stupidest People' shows.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 5:40pm
Damn! Sarge and I are seeing double.  Wink
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 5:55pm
Oh now I know who you're talking about! Duh!

Oh now I know who you're talking about! Duh!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 9:07pm
Dave Coulier may actually be a C-list actor because Full House was a very popular sitcom, he did play a major role in it, and Alanis Morissette wrong a song about their breakup.  But as for talent, well, yeah, D.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 9:42pm
I do not like Alanis Morissette.

Fail to see the attraction to her or her.... stuff.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 12:37am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

In total agreement.  Whenever anything by her comes on, I change the radio station just as fast as I do when changing the tv channel off of a Geico commercial.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 1:22am
Originally posted by usmaak usmaak wrote:

In total agreement.  Whenever anything by her comes on, I change the radio station just as fast as I do when changing the tv channel off of a Geico commercial.

Is it that gal with that ultra annoying song "Isn't It Ironic?" god how I HATE that song!
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 1:56am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Originally posted by usmaak usmaak wrote:

Is it that gal with that ultra annoying song "Isn't It Ironic?" god how I HATE that song!
That's the one.  She's very popular, but her voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 2:47am
Alanis is not on my playlist either.  It's just that when "You Oughta Know" was a hit, you couldn't get away from it.  She got extra mileage out of the song's popularity when Dave C. revealed that the song was really about him and their break up.  She's annoying.
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Alanis is not on my playlist either.  It's just that when "You Oughta Know" was a hit, you couldn't get away from it.  She got extra mileage out of the song's popularity when Dave C. revealed that the song was really about him and their break up.  She's annoying.

I like Morisette better than what's playing today...but she only had one good album and then it all went downhill from there.

And for Coulier...did his butt ever fall-off? Hence this...

"That's Not A Big Problem. A Big Problem Is Like... Well... If Your Butt Fell Off."

Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2018 at 3:14am
!Tommy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote !Tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2018 at 11:23pm
I hate that zen gardening crap. How stupid can you be? Who the hell is going to put all that sand in their house and who is going to have that much sand in their shoe? I believe America's Funniest Home Videos tried that funny stunt one time. Kinda dumb but not quite as obnoxious as this. Usually when I see a new one of these stupid things, I start yelling as soon as I realize it's Geico. Geico makes my brain hurt.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 27>
  Share Topic