Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Gain 'Getting Sentimental with Ty Burrell' (video)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gain 'Getting Sentimental with Ty Burrell' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gain 'Getting Sentimental with Ty Burrell' (video)
    Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 7:21pm
The first couple of times I saw this I thought it was a little funny.
"devastated-ly handsome" LOL  But when he starts yelling, I'm ready to send him to the other side of this deserted island. 

Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 7:54pm
Why is he YELLING!? It's not like he's in a large factory! He's at the beach for crying out loud!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 5:58am

Oh, he's actually selling something?  I thought those ads were mini-promos for MF.

Heck, if Gain wants to increase sales, just do an ad with Sarah Hyland: "Gain can remove just about any stain from your clothes!"

LOL

TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 7:48am
Shouldn't it be "devastatingly handsome" instead of "devastatedly?"
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 7:20pm
^LOL

I did a double check on that just to get it right.

The adholes don't care about grammar, and they will make up a new word on a whim!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Why is he YELLING!? It's not like he's in a large factory! He's at the beach for crying out loud!
I wondered the same until I understood WHY was yelling - after taking in a deep breath through the cloth, he cannot believe she washed it 3 months before, because he can still smell the Gain.
They need to now have a commercial with her taking a deep breath while holding to her nose and mouth, a pair of his '3 months since last washing, 2 weeks since last wearing daily' NASCAR (yup, 'racing stripes' included) boxers. If GAIN can mask that, I'll buy stock in them.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
mrsteve809 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrsteve809 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 6:24am
Gawd, I'm so sick of this B-rated unfunny dork.
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 2:13pm
i think his mispronounce is meant to play into his clueless Modrene Family hubby role..I like Ty a lot, but this ad is gratingly annoying and catered to doucheism in general
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2017 at 7:50pm
LOL
And why does he make a 2 syllable word out of 'on'?
"How is a guy supposed to move on-ne?" Angry
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 3:51am
This guy makes my skin crawl. He's not funny, he's not good looking, and he needs to... oh I don't know, retire and shut the hell up? I don't watch Modern Family, and this is just one reason why.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic