Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Miller 'The Perfect Storm' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Miller 'The Perfect Storm' (video)
    Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 4:25am
Big smileNow, believe it or not, here's a commercial I just LOVEHeart and for all the reasons you probably wouldn't believe - and I can't get tired of it. There are two versions of this commercial currently airing - and I like either one. They sold me! *I* want a beer and I WILL drink a Miller. Now, I haven't actually had but maybe 2 beers in the last 2 months, but I have to admit this commercial worked.

The piano music and singing quartet just take me back and ease me down every time with the classic 'Miller Beer' song...and I WILL say THAT is 'music', even though a Mills Brothers'-style jingle.
***Here's the Miller Song***

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 7:57pm
I love classic jingles like this!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
commercialssuck View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote commercialssuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2016 at 6:36am
When I first heard this commercial, I couldn't believe it! A nice soothing song with no rap or hip hop or auto tune. Just real musicians playing real instruments. No pompous voice over guy. No idiots acting stupid. Nothing flashy or outrageous. Just a nice jingle and a short ad for the actual product itself. I don't drink beer. But if I did, I would certainly consider Miller just because of these really nice ads.

Miller, and other ads....More of this please!!!!Clap

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic