Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any ad with Sofia Vergara

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any ad with Sofia Vergara
    Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 3:21am
im sick of her exaggerated voice selling everything from Pepsi, cover gurl,head and shoulders. she goes aye,aye cause her son has dandruff. shut up.
Sponsored Links

Kelly H View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 4:51am
Ha ha - if you close your eyes she sounds like a drag Queen
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 5:10am
If you keep them open she LOOKS like one, too.

Can't stand her and that goofy Chiquita Banana accent of hers.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
LiberryGirl View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LiberryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 5:26am
Is she just famous for being famous or what? She sounds like Charo.
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 11:34am
Originally posted by LiberryGirl LiberryGirl wrote:

Is she just famous for being famous or what?

She's famous for being on Modern Family, one of the more popular and critically acclaimed modern comedy shows. Well, and cause she has a rather large chest, though most people only became aware of that cause of Modern Family.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 11:51am
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by DKS DKS wrote:

Is she just famous for being famous or what?

She's famous for being on Modern Family, one of the more popular and critically acclaimed modern comedy shows. Well, and cause she has a rather large chest, though most people only became aware of that cause of Modern Family.

Ahhhhh, so yet another reason to not watch Modern Family....

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

ok...I THINK I get her appeal visually.. hair oxxent steel es muy annoying

free image host
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
LiberryGirl View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 4:00pm
Thanks. I don't watch a lot of current shows, so I didn't know . I can see why the men like her, though.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 4:23pm

Thanks. I don't watch a lot of current shows, so I didn't know . I can see why the men like her, though.

Let me make just an ever so slight correction in that last sentence....

"I can see why the really dumb men who are obsessed with large breasts like her, though".

C'mon, man!
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2016 at 5:39pm

Exactly. All that's missing is the friggin' guitar. LOL
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2016 at 1:01am
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

And Giada.  (Another hack who's only culinary skills derive from big tits and matching bobble-head.)
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2016 at 7:11am

She's pretty much a Charo knock-off but Charo played a mean Flaminco guitar.Wink
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Mlevinson View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mlevinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2016 at 7:50pm
Amen to all of this.  Soooo over her.
jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 3:30am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

you remind me of the current trend where local white news reporters who normally talk in non-accented English suddenly sound like Speedy Gonzalaz when they say a spanish name in a comically exaggerated way like they're giving a shout out to the latinos or down for the struggle or something. LOL
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 5:12am
Originally posted by jnoble jnoble wrote:

you remind me of the current trend where local white news reporters who normally talk in non-accented English suddenly sound like Speedy Gonzalaz when they say a spanish name in a comically exaggerated way like they're giving a shout out to the latinos or down for the struggle or something. LOL

That's been going on for awhile.

This Saturday Night Live skit with Jimmy Smits and Bob Costas from back in the early 90's lampooned that very same tendency quite humorously....

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 8:51am
I always wondered why they don't do that with other ethnic names.  They don't do that with French names, for example.  And can you imagine the outcry if they suddenly broke into a black accent when saying a black person's name?  For rill!  LOL

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

Lets not besmirch Charo--I bought her guitar cd at my library for like half a buck and its surprisingly good..kind of new agey and she REALLY should not sing, but musically pretty sound if one likes that latinate bullfight type thing
My guess is Charo could body slam this bimbo even though she is probably 80 years old
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

Lets not besmirch Charo... REALLY should not sing, but musically pretty sound if one likes that latinate bullfight type thing...

Which part?
The part where they gore the bull?  Tongue

jnoble View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jnoble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2016 at 5:08am

That's been going on for awhile.

This Saturday Night Live skit with Jimmy Smits and Bob Costas from back in the early 90's lampooned that very same tendency quite humorously....

Ha!  I never saw that skit before! Thank you!!!LOLLOLLOL

On the other hand, now I'm depressed being reminded of how much better and funnier and edgier SNL used to be. Cast, writing, performing, the whole (in exaggerated accent)ENCHILLATA! It's beyond lame now and modern PC culture neutered it.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2016 at 3:26pm

Ha!  I never saw that skit before! Thank you!!!LOLLOLLOL

On the other hand, now I'm depressed being reminded of how much better and funnier and edgier SNL used to be. Cast, writing, performing, the whole (in exaggerated accent)ENCHILLATA! It's beyond lame now and modern PC culture neutered it.

It still has its moments, but it's mostly true that SNL has come to stand for Saturday Night Lame.

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2016 at 2:44pm
Her attempt at trying to GEEV hair soan with the 'dry scolp' Manolo an ackting career are pretty sad...wtf greenlights this odd nepotism? Those espanol tatas must have super powers of PERSUASION
MrPink View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 5:55am
what's with this oedipus like relationship she has with her son? Disapprove
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic