Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Addiction Network

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adriane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Addiction Network
    Posted: 01 Dec 2016 at 11:24pm
It has been proven, 72% of drug addicts have NO money to spend on private insurance. Many are homeless,  any money they get goes for  drugs. How are they supposed to have the money for this Addiction Network? Don't get me wrong, I feel badly for these people and there should be places that will treat you free! If you have looked up this site on Google it will tell you the info is forbidden. You cannot find any info at all on it! What type of place is this that will not give you any info on it? I think the commercial should be banned from advertising!!! 
Sponsored Links

Cranedy Pouth View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2016 at 2:14am
The best way not to get addicted is to never start. I am talking about people who had no good reason to start drugs in the first place, they just wanted to try something new for fun and ended up addicted. Hard to feel sympathy for those that got addicted that way. I do tend to feel sorry for people who are in serious pain and took legal prescription drugs to help cope with the pain and ended up addicted to it to cope with the pain and some even were still addicted to the painkillers even after the pain was gone. One woman who started using LPD for her serious pain got so addicted she even went as far as to hack into the healthcare system or something like that and write herself a bunch of prescriptions for her painkillers and forge her doctor's signature on them. So sad.
Using nuclear weapons on problem people is not the answer, you psychopath!

Also, Keith Richards is a damn cockroach outliving everybody! LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2016 at 2:20pm
More thoughts from late March.

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Addiction Network "I wish my..." (video)
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 12:43am
^^^Stern Smileth...th...th...th..thankU, aka! C..caa...ca.a.can I borrow 20 buckz fer a hit a meal..al..all?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 12:42pm
^LOL

Now bring us some friggin pudding
And a cup of good beer
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 4:17pm
DeadI'z beez all dope-sick an' can only eat soup broth an' puddin', Puddin'!
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2016 at 9:26pm
^LOL
I had a really good day! PaW.

A Millennial View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote A Millennial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 5:05am
the last guy at the end of the commercial looking mopey, blaming his parents for not having insurance to fix his addiction is annoying. Maybe if you didn't think "hey let's try crack" you wouldn't need the help.
I am part of the target audience....and I hate it.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 5:25am

Imbalanced people often find themselves looking toward anything to help them forget about what is missing in their lives, then they make excuses that they like what they are doing. Unfortunately, by the time they get a grip and decide they're tired of giving away time for free (they'll never get it back!) while being 'stoned'. They'll find they are now older - possibly much older and 'fleeting dreams and wasted scenes' are a reality that cannot be corrected.

Wow.

I need a 6-pack after writing all those words...

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 9:01am
^  Yeah, when you're young, you think you have all the time in the world.  You realize, at some point, that you don't.

Jeffc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 4:47pm

I know a US Marine whos job in in Afghanistan was to guard poppy fields from the Taliban. He watched them harvest the poppies, and load it onto US Military planes bound for who knows where. Drug addiction supports a major part of our economy.. Just the jobs it creates ., Law enforcement, addiction programs, customs agents, Prisons, etc. would not exist without the suffering junkie on the streets. The elite rich who really control the rest of the world, use drug addiction as a vehicle to overtake the only part they don't totally have.. the USA. If you think our congress and senate gives a rats ass about America, your seriously mistaken! How do you think they all retire as muti-millionaires? It not from voting on the issues with the good of America as their motive (like they are elected to do) It's from voting on issues the way they are told to vote by the global elite PAY THEM TO VOTE! We live in a seriously corrupt / rigged system fueled by big money and elected officials on the take.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 7:07pm
^Can you post a picture of your ears, please? Today?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2016 at 7:29pm
^LOL   I'm not following you around, PaW. Wink

I would post those Leah Remini videos in your thread. Thumbs Up

Originally posted by Jeffc Jeffc wrote:

I know a US Marine whos job in in Afghanistan was to guard poppy fields from the Taliban. He watched them harvest the poppies, and load it onto US Military planes bound for who knows where. Drug addiction supports a major part of our economy.. Just the jobs it creates ., Law enforcement, addiction programs, customs agents, Prisons, etc. would not exist without the suffering junkie on the streets. The elite rich who really control the rest of the world, use drug addiction as a vehicle to overtake the only part they don't totally have.. the USA. If you think our congress and senate gives a rats ass about America, your seriously mistaken! How do you think they all retire as muti-millionaires? It not from voting on the issues with the good of America as their motive (like they are elected to do) It's from voting on issues the way they are told to vote by the global elite PAY THEM TO VOTE! We live in a seriously corrupt / rigged system fueled by big money and elected officials on the take.

Can I grow poppy's in this part of the country?

Where Is Opium Grown?

By:Kenneth

The Opium poppy can be grown in a wide variety of places and locations. It is a plant the grows annually which means it grows back every year. It is a native plant to Southeast Europe and Western Asia, however it has also been introduced to North and South America.

JrZyChris View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JrZyChris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2016 at 12:55am
The guy who's supposed to be a Dr. in this commercial comes across as a real dick.  For as many times as they run this commercial, you think they could have afforded hired an adult actor that looked a little more distinguished and came across more sincere. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic